What Gall. Administration Talking About Charges Against SEAL After Their Leaks

No, mud and davey and the rest are not normal America. You are far right reactionaries whose last chance is this election. If the GOP blows it, you will be the cause: not Romney, not normal America.

Last edited:
cause conbat vets out rank everyone that's a vet?
Just cause you couldn't make a good grade on the entrance exam and got stuck as an 11 bush beater, don't think your any better than any soldier.

Actually I was a 91C and they don't offer that training to someone with low scores. And don't pretend it takes high intellect to be a REMF.

It does for my AFSC: 3E0X2.

Look at in a legal sense. Apparently SEALS sign a document stating that they will never reveal details of the missions they worked on. In that case the the former-SEAL is guilty of an infraction of a complicated federal law. On the other hand the entire media and probably the Pentagon praised the best selling book, "Lone Survivor" by former SEAL Marcus Luttrell. "Lone Survivor" gave a detailed account of SEAL training and the failed mission in Afghanistan in which Luttrell was the only survivor How can they prosecute one author and praise another? Politics.

Look at in a legal sense. Apparently SEALS sign a document stating that they will never reveal details of the missions they worked on. In that case the the former-SEAL is guilty of an infraction of a complicated federal law. On the other hand the entire media and probably the Pentagon praised the best selling book, "Lone Survivor" by former SEAL Marcus Luttrell. "Lone Survivor" gave a detailed account of SEAL training and the failed mission in Afghanistan in which Luttrell was the only survivor How can they prosecute one author and praise another? Politics.

If Obama is deciding that the letter of the law is absolute then I look forward to him enforcing the immigration laws finally.

Forum List

Back