What Gall. Administration Talking About Charges Against SEAL After Their Leaks

I have honored all of the presidents as CiCs (even Reagan, though the Iran-Contral scandal shook me), and I will honor BHO as well.

You are not a conservative, daveboy, merely a reactionary turd from the extreme right wing that wants to bring down America. When Romney is elected, you guys will never get anything from the admin that you want.

All that turds is davetheturdboy. :lol:
Don't worry, boy. Your fellow leftists are coming to your defense. :lmao:

"Obama gave the order and took a risk by invading a foreign country (Pakistan) to kill Bin Laden, the pussies here typing that he s not the one that should credit for it are just plain ignorant or just hiding behind their own lies."

Bullshit. Obama killed noone, invaded nobody, and took no risks. Somebody else did that for him.

Last edited:
It's pretty funny that the administration is talking about bringing charges against a SEAL that felt compelled to write a book about the Bin Laden raid yet Obama allowed so many details of the classified mission to be released to the press just to make him look like a wartime president or make him look like a bad-ass.

This kind of talk is not only silly but hypocritical. Who has been prosecuted for the leaks so far?

Nobody.

Yet one of the heroes of the mission may face charges for trying to set the record straight.

Yet the left is trying to tell us that Obama is something that he isn't, a man that is more likable than Romney.

After watching Obama pound his chest repeatedly over the Bin Laden raid it seems a bit disingenuous when he talks of bringing charges against one of the guys that stacked on Bin Ladens' door. We know so many details of the mission yet Obama's representatives are talking this morning about going after one of the guys that pulled it off. Some how that just doesn't seem right.

Bet the libs here think it sounds pretty good. How dare somebody that was there tell the truth. We don't like anyone questioning the White House's version of events on the ground. We need to make Obama look like he was a brave and competent leader rather than a coward sitting in the corner like a scared child as is shown in the picture below.

This guy is pissing on our cornflakes and he needs to go down. Hard.

240812N.White-House.jpg

LMAO! The guy wrote a book about a highly classified action that he refused to let the DOD vet.

You, above all posters on here, know that was bad form (if not illegal). If you can't even be straight about that simple fact, well, whatever.

He didn't refuse because they never asked. Despite the wording of DOD regulations, as long as he doesn't reveal anything that is classified he doesn't have to submit it.

What is it with you extremists' fascination with man sex?

Your anus twitching, davyboy? Go talk to Contumacious.:lol:

:lol: It feels good to know that either candidate's victory is a loss for you.
Sadly for you and the other Obama fluffers, Obama's loss will be a victory for America.

I predict copious wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Starkey basement.

Stand down, troop,and apologize to your CiC.

"Obama gave the order and took a risk by invading a foreign country (Pakistan) to kill Bin Laden, the pussies here typing that he s not the one that should credit for it are just plain ignorant or just hiding behind their own lies."

Bullshit. Obama killed noone, invaded nobody, and took no risks. Somebody else did that for him.

So the administration has a lot of leaks in it's own house, as well as planned leaks (like the Bin Laden movie), yet it's (yes, we all know it's the Obama administration) trying to stop the release of this book..

Makes you wonder what exactly they don't want everyone to see.

The only person in this photo who isn't staring is dressed in uniform.

240812N.White-House.jpg

So, who's doing what?

I'll bet he's skyping with GB.

Last edited:

When you finish licking Obama's balls try reading this:

"Mr. Owen sought legal advice about his responsibilities before agreeing to publish his book and scrupulously reviewed the work to ensure that it did not disclose any material that would breach his agreements or put his former comrades at risk," wrote Robert D. Luskin, an attorney at D.C. lobbying behemoth Patton Boggs. "Mr. Owen is proud of his service and respectful of his obligations. But he has earned the right to tell his story."

According to the letter, the nondisclosure agreement signed by Bissonnette when he was a SEAL only applied to "specially identified Special Access Programs" and not missions such as the May 1, 2011 raid.

Navy SEAL Author Rejects the Pentagon's Legal Threat - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Take the legal opinion out of your ass, troop, and read it.

It's a legal opinion from a gun for hire, nothing more.

It will not stand up when the government lawyers go after the former seal.

"Mr. Owen sought legal advice about his responsibilities before agreeing to publish his book and scrupulously reviewed the work to ensure that it did not disclose any material that would breach his agreements or put his former comrades at risk," wrote Robert D. Luskin, an attorney at D.C. lobbying behemoth Patton Boggs. "Mr. Owen is proud of his service and respectful of his obligations. But he has earned the right to tell his story."

According to the letter, the nondisclosure agreement signed by Bissonnette when he was a SEAL only applied to "specially identified Special Access Programs" and not missions such as the May 1, 2011 raid.

Navy SEAL Author Rejects the Pentagon's Legal Threat - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Yup........bringing charges against one of the heroes of the Bin Laden raid will be quite a public relations fiasco.

Go right the fuck ahead Obama.

The prick can't help stepping on his own dick.

Bringing charges against a guy who violated the law and betrayed his brothers in arm?

Won't hurt Obama in the least.

Bringing charges against a guy who violated the law and betrayed his brothers in arm?

Won't hurt Obama in the least.

Obama claims he violated the law, but he's lying. They're just talking out of their asses.

As was said earlier the SEAL obtained legal advice and had it cleared before he had it published. And I seriously doubt that any REAL SEAL would complain about him setting the record straight. Many of them are incredibly pissed at Obama over he leaks.

The chair is still empty...........

barackx-large.jpg

Last edited:

I think the administration should try it, and see what happens; somehow, I think the blowback might be just a bit more than they bargained for. They damn well better be able to prove some material breach of classified information, because after the stuff there's a record of the administration leaking, anything less is not going to go over well with the American people.

BTW, who the hell are you to "order" ANYONE to stand down? Mud, Doc, Dave, myself and others here are no longer in uniform, or even on reserve status, and NOT subject to recall. In addition, I am pretty sure that when I was in, I outranked you anyway, so YOU shut YOUR bootlicking piehole, because YOU are NOT in command of shit, here or anywhere else! You are nothing but a has-been barracks lawyer, with delusions of grandeur.

Forum List

Back