Ive heard it.
Recently.

:poke:
whats that? a cockroach? :funnyface

this is what youre doing.... :blah2:
This is what I want you to do
(there should be a STFU smiley thing)

ppppfffftttttttt
dismissed, little pee-on minion o' mine.

:cof:

MyName said:
this is what youre doing.... :blah2:
This is what I want you to do
(there should be a STFU smiley thing)

Like this? (Tis mine - I would prefer that you don't swipe it.. Thanks) :D

anj_stfu.gif

oh now THAT is good!
And dont worry about me swiping it, I wouldnt have the first idea how to lol

MyName said:
oh now THAT is good!
And dont worry about me swiping it, I wouldnt have the first idea how to lol
thats right. whos the IT god? :bat: :thanks:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The Rapture.

Some background for perspective:

I grew up in a Pentecostal Church that, of course, believed the Rapture was coming at any moment. They showed movies to us kids that showed the kids that didn't believe being left behind. Now I have always been very introspective and knew that belief for the religion was weak in me. One time I came home from school, the front door of the aparment was open, all the lights were on, the TV was blaring, the water was running in the kitchen, the courtyard of the apartments was silent, and my mother was not home. (More background, everybody in the apartments went to the same church as we did the manager recruited at the church).

I was sure that the Rapture had come and I was left behind to face the tribulation. I was stunned....

About an hour later my mother came home and explained that the power had gone out and that they had shut off the neighborhood water supply for a while. She hadn't realized that the water was still running when she had left to go and talk with one of her friends. She never knew how afraid I was that day....

SmarterThanYou said:
thats right. whos the IT god? :bat: :thanks:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You may be the IT God of the family, but youre still my bitch damnit.
DEAL with it :poke:

no1tovote4 said:
The Rapture.

Some background for perspective:

I grew up in a Pentecostal Church that, of course, believed the Rapture was coming at any moment. They showed movies to us kids that showed the kids that didn't believe being left behind. Now I have always been very introspective and knew that belief for the religion was weak in me. One time I came home from school, the front door of the aparment was open, all the lights were on, the TV was blaring, the water was running in the kitchen, the courtyard of the apartments was silent, and my mother was not home. (More background, everybody in the apartments went to the same church as we did the manager recruited at the church).

I was sure that the Rapture had come and I was left behind to face the tribulation. I was stunned....

About an hour later my mother came home and explained that the power had gone out and that they had shut off the neighborhood water supply for a while. She hadn't realized that the water was still running when she had left to go and talk with one of her friends. She never knew how afraid I was that day....

P.S. I was also afraid of Demon Possession....

My father, of course, had no idea that this was one of my largest fears. He didn't live with us and had no idea what was happening at the church I was taken to.

He took me to see the Excorcist when it first came out. He had to sign a paper saying if he had a heart attack during the movie that the makers of the movie would not be responsible, this was a way that they used to promote this movie.

Well, my dad proceeded to get stoned before he took me in. He spent the entire movie stoned and laughing oblivious to my extreme fear....

(Wow, getting melancholy here ain't I?)

krisy said:
I used to do this too!!! I must have had 20 stuffed animals,and they protected me when I was sleeping,along with our dog,Barney!!

I had a green Dinosaur named Ziggy, and a Lion named Roary, several Bunnies, and my huge Teddy Bear "Teddy".
And my real pet Turtle in his plastic tray with fake palm tree.

Joan said:
Thunder and lightning still do me in! I will sit on the floor (bed frame is metal) until it passes over. I was also terrified of going into the basement.

I sat in my closet with a flash light and sneakers (thought the rubber soles grounded me)! :eek2:

MyName said:
I was and still am afraid of roaches (god I could yak just typing that nasty ass word) and flying things with stingers.

I was in the Bahamas one year and one of those giant flying Palmetto bugs landed in my hair...I freaked

Forum List

Back