Votes: 0 0.0%
  • adults checking out your kids figure

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Your son beating you in chess

• Your daughter beating you in a foot race

• Total voters
What freaks me out is that even after you raise them you aren't done. You can't relax and just enjoy. You still feel all their pain, worries, setbacks, hurts, disappointments, and fears, and you are just as frustrated when they get stupid, and you still want the very best for their peace, joy, health, prosperity, and welfare.

And you have no control whatsoever over that anymore.

What freaks me out is that even after you raise them you aren't done. You can't relax and just enjoy. You still feel all their pain, worries, setbacks, hurts, disappointments, and fears, and you are just as frustrated when they get stupid, and you still want the very best for their peace, joy, health, prosperity, and welfare.

And you have no control whatsoever over that anymore.

So true - mirrors my fears. Once you sign on, you've signed on for life! You just have to hope that you did a good enough job of raising them right in the first place.

I think we should have had an 'other' option when voting.

I can't say anything in particular has 'freaked' me out about the process of parenting. But I will say that taking care of his belly button and circumcised penis in the days following his birth was a little freaky.

As a mom, I've enjoyed just about every stage of my children's lives. But these teenage years .... they can be a little 'freakish'. Especially with the raging hormones in male teens and them becoming sexually active. This is my son!!! He can't be having sex! Not until he's at least 30!

Mini-Echo will be 15 on July 5.

That means drivers ed is right around the corner.

THAT freaks me out more than anything. :eusa_eh:

Right now........that he is dragging his feet on completing his Eagle Scout requirements with only seven months left before he ages out of Boy Scouts. arghhhhh

Mini-Echo will be 15 on July 5.

That means drivers ed is right around the corner.

THAT freaks me out more than anything. :eusa_eh:

Happy birthday to Mini-Echo!!!!

Ahhh, driving.....the first time Mini takes the car out alone.....that will be the night all the memories of your teenage years come flooding back. You'll spend that evening staring out the window -- and only when you hear the car door shut breathing and heart rate return to normal.

J was born on the 4th of July. He would have been 27 this Sunday.

Forum List

Back