What Fox Says About COWS

I think he is right. You can see it happening. Everyone was up in arms about the oakland thing but the protesters where throwing fireworks, rocks ect they had a right to defend themselves.

Watch Mr. O"Reilly challenge the liberal on the "Koch brothers financed the tea party." Cool..

I love Fox News.

I watch Fox News..

and liberals can shove it up they azz.

I think he is right. You can see it happening. Everyone was up in arms about the oakland thing but the protesters where throwing fireworks, rocks ect they had a right to defend themselves.

Yeah, that had to have been tough.

Liberals throw rocks.

But Conservatives talk show hosts call federal agents jackbooted thugs and tell listeners to load their guns and aim for the head.

Watch Mr. O"Reilly challenge the liberal on the "Koch brothers financed the tea party." Cool..

I love Fox News.

I watch Fox News..

People that worship billybob are stupid and this video has a perfect example in it. He is a propagandist and his cult are tools.

In this video he puts the mayor on, and she discusses her support for COWS because of her lifetime commitment to unions (like the police) and then on the other billy slanders her saying she isnt supporting the police or the city.

I love Fox News.

I watch Fox News..

People that worship billybob are stupid and this video has a perfect example in it. He is a propagandist and his cult are tools.

In this video he puts the mayor on, and she discusses her support for COWS because of her lifetime commitment to unions (like the police) and then on the other billy slanders her saying she isnt supporting the police or the city.

she threw the cops under da bus..

Yeah, that had to have been tough.

Liberals throw rocks.

But Conservatives talk show hosts call federal agents jackbooted thugs and tell listeners to load their guns and aim for the head.

Oh cool. another Liddy reference!

Forum List

Back