What foreign countries do Conservatives actually like?

As of yet I have never wanted to move to any foreign country I have visited.

That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the visit.

Other than Israel, I can't really think of any. I mean they hate Canada, all of western Europe, China, North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, Mexico, any country with a majority of Muslims (so that's all of Northern Africa and much of mainland Africa, all of the Middle East [except Israel - though there are about 1/3 Muslims there], and most of Central Asia i.e. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazahkstan, Kzyrgystan, etc., Turkey, Albania (these are in Eastern Europe)... There are probably more that I'm missing. But the point is, which ones do they actually like?

South Africa? Oh, wait. Black president. Nevermind.
Japan? Shit, I forgot. National healthcare.
Ireland? Nope. National healthcare.

Oh wait a minute! Somalia! Very limited government with widespread gun ownership. And Rwanda! They're trying to make homosexuality a capital offense.

Any others? Or are they too populated with foreigners?

Many Conservatives in this country are Israeli patriots.

Other than Israel, I can't really think of any. I mean they hate Canada, all of western Europe, China, North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, Mexico, any country with a majority of Muslims (so that's all of Northern Africa and much of mainland Africa, all of the Middle East [except Israel - though there are about 1/3 Muslims there], and most of Central Asia i.e. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazahkstan, Kzyrgystan, etc., Turkey, Albania (these are in Eastern Europe)... There are probably more that I'm missing. But the point is, which ones do they actually like?

Oh wait a minute! Somalia! Very limited government with widespread gun ownership. And Rwanda! They're trying to make homosexuality a capital offense.

You probably shouldn't listen to the voices in your head. They're stupid.

They don't even like most Americans

Forum List

Back