What Ford&Democrats May Fear.What If Kavanaugh Has Records Of His Whereabouts All That Time?

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
:oops-28:
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
:slap:
What do you think the odds are that some one can come up with records for a fridaynight in the 1980's when they were in high school. You would have to give me 10,000 to 1 odds to get me to place that bet. No one is worried about that happening. The only way any records could be found about where I was on a friday night back then would be the one friday night I spent in the hospital. I am still not thinking it is likely. I doubt they have kept that record this long. WHat are you smoking?

Let's see. 17 years old in the summer. I was working then. I could account for my whereabouts during those times.
I had a job when I was 17, too, but do you think your employer has records of your check in/check out times at this point? Unless you're 18 now.

If someone tried to claim I robbed a store at 2:00 on a weekday in the summer, I'd know that I was on the job and who I could get to vouch for me, but that's the point. The more precise she is, the more likely it is that he could prove he was somewhere else. By staying vague, she makes it impossible to do that, and now that she wants him to testify first, amounts to denying him any opportunity to even have a defense.
How many parties have you been to on a week day at 2. Those things happen at night and lets not forget, who the hell saved those records that long. Answer no one!

now dont most female woman keep track of their periods? but not when they get raped?
She wasn't raped so there's nothing to keep track of.
i can understand a female rabbit not keeping track of every time she gets raped, but an average american woman who generally knows dates of many unforgettable social events? I wonder if Ford recalls the date of the evening of her last news years eve party

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
You would think she could know what day of the week this little incident took place. Most people would, or did she keep a written record?
I disagree. I dont remember the day of all the parties I went to 35 years ago.
Well you would a specific one if something that supposedly traumatized you in such a manner had happened.

Am I Right?
You would think she could know what day of the week this little incident took place. Most people would, or did she keep a written record?
I disagree. I dont remember the day of all the parties I went to 35 years ago.
Well you would a specific one if something that supposedly traumatized you in such a manner had happened.
I disagree. I dont remember the day a cop put a gun in my face and almost shot me for nothing.

She is demanding that he testify first, not be in the room, before she will.

How exactly does someone respond to accusations before they are made?

She won’t be testifying but democrats will spin it to pretend republicans are being mean in some way

The end result is she wants to deny him any opportunity to even have a defense. She doesn't even want lawyers asking her questions.

You know what that reminds me of? Hillary Clinton trying to deny Richard Nixon legal counsel.

This isn't a trial. This is a public hearing. Why would she need to be questioned by lawyers?

Because she's attempting to destroy a man's life over politics.

So Kavanaugh won't be a federal judge if she testifies? He'll lose his house? He won't have a wife or kids?

I dont think 'destroy a man's life' means what you think it means.

And your premise that this is over politics is unsupported by the evidence.

1. If she succeeds in derailing his confirmation over an unsupported allegation, he won't be able to continue functioning effectively where he is now and will likely have to leave the judiciary. His family will suffer financially, his children will hear that their dad is a rapist the rest of their lives, and his wife will have to deal with the constant hate from the usual suspects if their marriage survives. I'd call that destroying his life.
2. This is over politics. She said and did nothing for 36 years, then only when he was nominated did she go public. No, not even then. She went public during the hearings. No, not then. She really didn't want to go public at all, but partisan democrats threw her out there.

That's right, but what Ms. Ford's strategy is to get Kavanaugh to account for all of his time during his teen years, and then pick a time when he doesn't have an alibi
That's exactly why Ford's lawyer tried to get BK to testify first.
A ten year old could figure that out.

now dont most female woman keep track of their periods? but not when they get raped?
But she was sexually assaulted so there is something to keep track of.
You think she could have been raped through his clothes, her clothes and her swimsuit? That's some white super dick right there.
Why would I be an idiot like you and think that? There is a reason she said he was trying to remove her clothes. Lay off the meth.

But she was sexually assaulted so there is something to keep track of.
You think she could have been raped through his clothes, her clothes and her swimsuit? That's some white super dick right there.
Why would I be an idiot like you and think that? There is a reason she said he was trying to remove her clothes. Lay off the meth.
Are you still, even after her lifelong friend whom she claimed was at the party has rebutted her claim, trying to pretend that Kavanaugh is guilty?

Forum List

Back