what film would you like to be a part of?

Feb 15, 2004
If given the choice and you could play a background charector, an extra I think they are called....

I would be in Star Wars - one of the original three and I would like to have played either a bounty hunter or one of tyrants on the death star / battleships....who takes fire at Luke Skywalker.

Second, if I were in a Kevin Smith movie, it would be the first one - and I would be someone buying drugs from Jay and Silent Bob.

But actually I have worked as an extra in a low budget - low low low budget film due out in the fall - I play a golfer in the background. So maybe you will see me on the big screen someday - my big debut in films - my acadamy award performance -

I would have loved to be in one of the original Marlon Brando films...he was so cool & sexy. But I was born too late.

Today's movies, I'd pick something with Denzel Washington or George Clooney...they're pretty cool.

But, having seen how they make movies it kind of loses something when you watch them, so I probably wouldn't want to be in one that I want to watch later.

Moi,

Every time I read one of your posts, it affirms the fact that I really like you!

:beer:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Mel brooks - history of the world part 1.

this would have been the best time ever. non stop laughter

Great movie. Loved the 'Last Supper' scene....I laugh everytime I see it....

Also love the King Louis and the piss boy...and the 'Humperdink' scene - its always hilarous to watch it - as though watching it for the first time!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Fast Times at Ridgemont High - I would have made a good druggie.

Spicoli rules....the funniest guy in the movies and the only Sean Penn charector I liked...Mr. Hand!

Wargames - is that the one with Broderick playing a teenaged kid who taps into the government computor and almost starts world war three? Or is there another film of that name? Were you an extra?

I worked with a couple who were both in the Arnold and Tom Arnold film together - and JLCurtis - the name escapes me - they were extras in DC as that was where some of the scenes were filmed.

Originally posted by winston churchi
Wargames - is that the one with Broderick playing a teenaged kid who taps into the government computor and almost starts world war three? Or is there another film of that name? Were you an extra?

I worked with a couple who were both in the Arnold and Tom Arnold film together - and JLCurtis - the name escapes me - they were extras in DC as that was where some of the scenes were filmed.
True Lies...that was a funny film. I always thought Arnold and Tom made a good match up.

I actually was an extra in....are you ready...??? Turk 182!! LOL

Iif I could have a larger role..it would have to be in something like Braveheart or The Patriot.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High - I would have made a good druggie.

And just think, you might be in Eric Stoltz's place right now. Which would be.... I dunno, whatever happened to that guy?

I would probably be:

a) Anonymous man #2 mating with virgins in some period epic.

b) Thug #4 getting his ass whooped by bruce lee in one his movies

or

c) Superman! hey computers can do wonders for my non-hero body these days ( "...yes, and tell the tech department to go heavier on the biceps, no the speedo is fine, leave it. yes I mean the front, I said leave it.")

I was an extra in Born on the 4th of July.

I think that being an extra in Highlander would be cool. or the crow. Good thing my hubby has long hair.....Conner Mcloud - Eric Draven.....its not hard to see what my preferences are! LOL

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I was an extra in Born on the 4th of July.

I think that being an extra in Highlander would be cool. or the crow. Good thing my hubby has long hair.....Conner Mcloud - Eric Draven.....its not hard to see what my preferences are! LOL
I loved the original Highlander! That was such a cult favorite when I was younger. Christopher Lambert was so cool. Sir Evil used to be into the TV show but I never watched tv at that time so I don't know much about it.

Lord of the Rings, any of them. Preferably an elf.

Gawd i'm a dork:(

Forum List

Back