What Fed the Perception that Zimmerman Was a Racist?

Shit like the nonsense spewed by Ravi.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure that me stating I don't think he was racist fed the perception that he was....you really have gone over the edge.

It's his job apparently. When he's not backing dogs for dinner for the fucking White House.

Thats Ravi. He / she is a champ of dog meat eaters it appears.

Ravi just loves the lean portions.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone anything? You are just a poster unless you can link me to your inner circle.

Last edited:

Shit like the nonsense spewed by Ravi.

I'm sure that me stating I don't think he was racist fed the perception that he was....you really have gone over the edge.

It's his job apparently. When he's not backing dogs for dinner for the fucking White House.

Thats Ravi. He / she is a champ of dog meat eaters it appears.

Ravi just loves the lean portions.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone anything? You are just a poster unless you can link me to your inner circle.
My goodness, have you found a source for Ludes? Where's Bones, she was wondering whatever happened to them recently.

You stating it NOW is all well and good.

But that's not what you were arguing before, you dishonest hack.

And, as you know, THAT was the point.
Uh, no. I have never claimed Zimmerman was a racist.

Uh, yes. You absolutely did:

It seems to me in this case that Zimmerman himself was fighting a strawman, i.e. he saw a black kid and thought "criminal." * * * *

And your ongoing willingness to deny it just confirms that you are a liar.

Last edited:
Apparently, it was the phone recording of Zimmerman's call to the Sanford PD dispatcher.

Despite what some people think they heard, prosecutors say George Zimmerman did not utter a racial slur in his call to 911 on the night he shot Trayvon Martin.

The disputed words on the recording turned out to be “these f------ punks,” prosecutors said in an affidavit filed Thursday in support of the murder charges brought against the neighborhood watch volunteer in the Feb. 26 slaying of the unarmed black teenager....In the Martin case, Zimmerman told a police dispatcher: “This guy looks like he is up to no good. He is on drugs or something.” Zimmerman reported that the teenager had his hand in his waistband and was walking around, looking at homes in the gated community in Sanford, which had had several break-ins in the past year.

“When we see the word ‘punks’ and we connect that to the word ‘profile,’ I don’t think that is compelling proof that it’s racial profiling,” said Kendall Coffey, a former U.S. attorney in Miami who is now in private practice. “This guy appeared to Zimmerman to meet the profile of a criminal.”

He added: “Whether you’re white, black or Hispanic. You have a hoodie. You’re walking around.”

Prosecutors: Zimmerman did not use racial slur during 911 call about Trayvon Martin - The Washington Post

Digital enhancement by the FBI or FDLE probably provided the clarity to determine that Zimmerman never used a racial slur.

Yes the now exposed dishonest editing by NBC led to this viewpoint for many.

Uh, no. I have never claimed Zimmerman was a racist.

Uh, yes. You absolutely did.

Your perceptions are wrong, not that I am any longer surprised.

Your denial is false. I am utterly unsurprised.

You got skewered by mani and it burns you up.

Too bad. You said the stupid shit.

Live with it.

^When objectively considered, all points to self-defense.

And now layer in Zimmerman's bloody head and the gunpowder residue on Martin's shirt and it's a slam dunk.

Sucks for you to be so wrong, I just hope you don't riot (or apologize for those that do) once Zimmerman is rightly acquitted.

Again, YOUR idiotic words were:
It seems to me in this case that Zimmerman himself was fighting a strawman, i.e. he saw a black kid and thought "criminal." * * * *

YOUR words about Zimmerman.

He saw a black kid and thought criminal.

But you "weren't" calling Zimmerman a racist. Liar.

Live with it.

That statement, in and of itself (the one in magenta), shows racism at its core. To assume that zimmerman automatically thought "criminal" because martin was black is a racist assumption.

Didn't we have a thread about this somewhere already?

Live with it.

No, I wasn't. As was pointed out on the other thread I think he suffered from stereotypical bias. Sad that the concept is too difficult for you to grasp.

Live with it.

That statement, in and of itself (the one in magenta), shows racism at its core. To assume that zimmerman automatically thought "criminal" because martin was black is a racist assumption.

Didn't we have a thread about this somewhere already?

For her to ascribe that alleged thought process to Zimmerman was unquestionably to ascribe racism to Zimmerman.

It is a moronic thing to ascribe to Zimmerman given what little we know about him or the situation as it existed that night; but her stupidity in that regard does not mean that the pinhead Ravi is herself a racist. Just to be clear. It does mean that her denial that she ascribed racism to Zimmerman is a lie.

Live with it.

No, I wasn't. As was pointed out on the other thread I think he suffered from stereotypical bias. Sad that the concept is too difficult for you to grasp.

It doesn't matter what you said in any other thread. Standing alone, your dopey words speak for themselves and (to your chagrin) they speak for you.

You have ZERO way of knowing what he suffered from.

And what the bloody blue fuck is a "stereotypical bias" about race equating with criminality if not ascribing racism to his thinking, you pathetic and transparently dishonest assclown?

I'd say the coon comment. And I'm still not 100% convinced that he didn't say coon instead of punk. His lawyer said he said cold.

Lots of misinformation.

Cold was there. As was punk. Ravi for heaven's sake the CNN analyst said straight out that Zimmerman said punk.

This is such a horrible situation. And these morons in the media are fighting fire with gasoline. It's wrong.

Okey dokey. We had ABC at first showing grainy footage with Zimmerman in the police station and them blocking out digitally his injuries to the back of his head.

THEN we have NBC editing the tape falsely (journalist for over several decades fired) And one of the heads of NBC given walking papers out of NYC.

THEN we have CNN going "whoopsies he didn't say fucking coon".

Come on people. For crying out loud, I want all these people who were involved in attempting to ignite a race war in jail.

This is beyond disgusting.

Forum List

Back