What fear tactics are the conservatives using libs?

You are a lying partisan hack and I just proved it. You are fine with obie doodle stealing 960 billion dollars from medicare,,and pushing granny over the cliff but are outraged when "Ryan does it." Fucking hypocrite.

You showed NOTHING. You just said 960B and claimed it as fact... lying Partisan mental defective...(Hack is too good of a word for you).

You are a lying partisan hack and I just proved it. You are fine with obie doodle stealing 960 billion dollars from medicare,,and pushing granny over the cliff but are outraged when "Ryan does it." Fucking hypocrite.

You showed NOTHING. You just said 960B and claimed it as fact... lying Partisan mental defective...(Hack is too good of a word for you).

That's her favorite made-up number. She must toss it out at least a dozen times a day.

That's her favorite made-up number. She must toss it out at least a dozen times a day.

BUHAHA :D I love her like a sister but sadly she's taken too much of the am radio, kool-aid, talking-points :booze: :(

Last edited:

Also keep in mind that she, herself, is on government run health care and is unemployed. You figure that one out.

Also keep in mind that she, herself, is on government run health care and is unemployed. You figure that one out.

I love it when you lie. I weally due.

On Medicare? Check

Why do you think she is so concerned with how much money "Obama stole from Medicare". Self interests.

Don't have a job? Check

Why do you think she is able to post all day every day.

The lie. :confused:

Last edited:

On Medicare? Check

Why do you think she is so concerned with how much money "Obama stole from Medicare". Self interests.

Don't have a job? Check

Unlike you you lousy lying worm food. I paid into the medicare system since it's inception. I've earned it. It isn't given to me. Secondly I've earned my retirement too so eat shit and die. I love it that you are so fucking jealous. I don't have to work and you do. I hope you pay lots of taxes cause I need it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh and thirdly? I'm not fearful about changes in medicare. It won't affect a single soul 55 or older. Now go work your ass off whydonchya?

On Medicare? Check

Don't have a job? Check

Unlike you you lousy lying worm food. I paid into the medicare system since it's inception. I've earned it. It isn't given to me. Secondly I've earned my retirement too so eat shit and die. I love it that you are so fucking jealous. I don't have to work and you do. I hope you pay lots of taxes cause I need it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
But your willing to let those who paid in from 15 to 55 lose what they paid in?

I just read a post saying the conservatives are using fear tactics

How?
they have not had congress sense 07
(just the house this year)
the white house sense 09

Libs do you have any idea how foolish this stuff sounds?
can you help me understand what your talking about?

Think "death panels".

A rose by any other name is still a rose; a pig by any other name is still a pig
Consider the reality of the IPAB:

Last week, President Barack Obama put the issue of death panels back on the table with a speech highlighting his desire to cut health care costs by giving more power to the Independent Physicians Advisory Board (IPAB), which is an unelected 15-member panel appointed solely by the president. IPAB has been a sore spot with opponents of Obamacare and pro-life advocates since the health care debate began in earnest in 2009 . . .

Since the board is not allowed by law to restrict treatments, ask seniors to pay more, or raise taxes or the retirement age, it can mean only one thing: arbitrarily paying less for the services seniors receive, via fiat pricing.

Death Panels Crop Up Again as Obama Mentions IPAB in Medicare | LifeNews.com

AND:

The debate over Paul Ryan's Medicare reform ideas has largely been healthy, even amid the liberal distortions. But why has there been so little scrutiny of President Obama's new Medicare proposal? Anyone worrying about more individual choice and responsibility in health care might be interested to learn that the alternative is turning every one of these decisions over to a 15-member central committee.

Review & Outlook: The Other Medicare Cutters - WSJ.com

Last edited:
On Medicare? Check

Don't have a job? Check

There wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop the demonRat raid on medicare to fund their crammed down your throat legislation they never even read. You put the bastards in office.. and you were cheering them on. you reap what ya sow don't ya?

There wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop the demonRat raid on medicare to fund their crammed down your throat legislation they never even read. You put the bastards in office.. and you were cheering them on. you reap what ya sow don't ya?

Are you saying you were on Medicare "Advantage"?

Is that the one that had the Repub- sponsored, unpaid- for, trillion $ Rx plan or am I mistaken?
Medicare (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pursuant to the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003, "Medicare+Choice" plans were made more attractive to Medicare beneficiaries by the addition of prescription drug coverage and became known as "Medicare Advantage" (MA) plans.

Forum List

Back