What Famous Person Do You Most Closely Resemble?

Blake Lively? Who is she?

Blake Lively

Blake Lively (born August 25, 1987) is an American actress and model who stars as Serena van der Woodsen in the television teen drama series Gossip Girl. She has also starred in movies, including Accepted, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, The Town and Green Lantern.

blake-lively-fw-2209-1.jpg

600full-blake-lively.jpg

Thanks mud. I do look a little like the second picture.

Blake Lively? Who is she?

Blake Lively

Blake Lively (born August 25, 1987) is an American actress and model who stars as Serena van der Woodsen in the television teen drama series Gossip Girl. She has also starred in movies, including Accepted, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, The Town and Green Lantern.

600full-blake-lively.jpg

Cool......better than "Picture is too small".

Blake Lively

600full-blake-lively.jpg

Cool......better than "Picture is too small".

I figured it out, FINALLY. Typed in the site myself.

I ran this pic through the face recognition site and it gave him a 96% match to Barack Obama. The next two closest matches were Leonard Cohen and Peter Jennings. :D

Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama-2.jpg

When he was younger I looked somewhat like Clint Eastwood during his Dirty Hairy days.

Now I look similar to this.

outlaw-josey-wales.gif

Who do you think you look like?

I expect lots of smart-assed remarks.

Bring it on.

Currently, I look a lot like this, except my beard isn't quit that long. But it is white:

PT-AM465_GOD_co_DV_20090909211040.jpg

When I was younger, I looked a lot like this:

pissed-jesus.jpg

You may think I'm being funny, but if I were standing in a crowd, you would know exactly which one is me.

Forum List

Back