What Famous Person Do You Most Closely Resemble?

When he was younger I looked somewhat like Clint Eastwood during his Dirty Hairy days.

Now I look similar to this.

outlaw-josey-wales.gif

Who do you think you look like?

I expect lots of smart-assed remarks.

Bring it on.

I dont know. You kind of look like Mr Spok from Star Trek to me.

I was told when younger I looked like Valerie Bertinelli, and Donna Pescow. I have no idea WHY. I would have sworn mud looks like Leonard Nomoy, must be my imagination.:eusa_angel:

When I was in high school, Kristy McNichol was popular and classmates said I looked like her.

More recently, my husband said Alyssa Milano reminded him of me.

He is remembering a time long ago but I'll take it.

I tried the facial recognition program on the most recent pic of me and got no matches. So I tried it on a baby pic I had lying around. They said i looked like Jack Nicholson. :mad:

Last edited:
When I was in high school, Kristy McNichol was popular and classmates said I looked like her.

Weh I was a kid I had a really messed up curly mullet and a moustache...people said I looked like Weird Al Yankovic. Joy. :lol:

Weh I was a kid I had a really messed up curly mullet and a moustache...people said I looked like Weird Al Yankovic. Joy. :lol:

They must think you look really..........

........Funny.

In da real world, I have been acused of bearing some passing resemblance to the impeached and disgraced former President William Jefferson "Bubba" 'bj from the fat intern' Clinton.

I always resent that shit.

My wife doesn't look a damn thing like Shrillary.

I don't look like any celebrity....I don't need to...I look like me, and only me, and there is only one of me.......so....that's that :)

I reran the baby pic and for the best female match, it gave me Katie Holmes.

LOL. Jack Nicholson really is a better match. :lmao:

JackNicholson.jpg

KatieHolmes.jpg

Forum List

Back