What Executive Orders Will Our New POTUS Issue Today?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Right, wrong or indifferent Trump is going to be President in the next few hours and he has promised to issue 'four or five' EOs on his first day.

I'm just wondering which ones it will be.

I think one will be ending the lunacy the Lying Cocksucker was pulling off on Illegals -- Didja know, all they gotta do is claim they're here seeking asylum and they get cut loose -- Only to never be seen or heard from again??

What else? What other EO's will Trump sign today.

The era of Authoritarian government, the days of a wannabe dictator circumventing the legislative process is over. And the tyrant's damage is about to be undone.

May obama roast in Hell.

So what do you think will be his first, and most important, actions today??

Right, wrong or indifferent Trump is going to be President in the next few hours and he has promised to issue 'four or five' EOs on his first day.

The era of Authoritarian government, the days of a wannabe dictator circumventing the legislative process is over.
Again, sometimes material just writes itself.

The era of Authoritarian government, the days of a wannabe dictator circumventing the legislative process is over.
Again, sometimes material just writes itself.

Go to the LIttle Girls' room and look in the mirror, your ignorance is showing

I think one will be ending the lunacy the Lying Cocksucker was pulling off on Illegals -- Didja know, all they gotta do is claim they're here seeking asylum and they get cut loose -- Only to never be seen or heard from again??

The era of Authoritarian government, the days of a wannabe dictator circumventing the legislative process is over. And the tyrant's damage is about to be undone.

May obama roast in Hell.

Patience, Trump has said he will consider Monday his first day in office.

He will sign an executive order authorizing secret service protection for his family. They all do it.

May obama roast in Hell.

Edgetho, when and from where and why did your antecedents hit our shore? And to your point, what exactly is your complaint. I thought Trump promised to repeal all the Obama EOs, not make a fistful himself as you claim he will do.

if he is a true businessman

he will get some work done today with ridding some of those orders

Edgetho, when and from where and why did your antecedents hit our shore? And to your point, what exactly is your complaint. I thought Trump promised to repeal all the Obama EOs, not make a fistful himself as you claim he will do.

My ancestors came LEGALLY from Britain in the mid 1700's on my Father's side and from Prussia LEGALLY on my Mother's in the late 1800s.

AND --- The only way to repeal an Executive Order is WITH an Executive Order.

Reagan Elementary is having a remedial Civics Class for dimocraps. Show up

None, he has no plans of doing anything until Monday..Sorry, office is closed due to inaugural party...

President is never closed, he has said 4 or 5 today, President Trump is going to work today. Gotta get going on draining the swamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None, he has no plans of doing anything until Monday..Sorry, office is closed due to inaugural party...

President is never closed, he has said 4 or 5 today, President Trump is going to work today. Gotta get going on draining the swamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yet his clothing brand is still being produced over seas and imported....He said that should cease also...

Today will just be some orders for various Cabinet offices.

Monday, he will begin wreaking havoc against the defeated cult.

Today will just be some orders for various Cabinet offices.

Monday, he will begin wreaking havoc against the defeated cult.

Not what I heard. I heard he wants to make a splash his first day.

What will they be?

Here's 7 that this site thinks are ripe for repeal..... I already said the Illegal Immigrant deal would get bitch-slapped, what else?

7 Obama executive orders that are ripe for annihilation on Trump’s first day

Maybe the EPA will get crotch-punched??

Here's hoping

My ancestors came LEGALLY from Britain in the mid 1700's on my Father's side and from Prussia LEGALLY on my Mother's in the late 1800s.

AND --- The only way to repeal an Executive Order is WITH an Executive Order.

Reagan Elementary is having a remedial Civics Class for dimocraps. Show up
Edgetho, in the 1700s and 1800s all you had to do is show up, here were no quotas or immigration restrictions. Evidently your fore-bearers came looking for something new or they wouldn't have left the auld sod. I understand the current need for monitoring incoming refugees, but I also think you should remember that if yours came today, you might get deported too. Time to pull out the old "There but for the grace of God...." cliche.

Forum List

Back