What exactly is the "one state solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire Arab argument against Israel is such a pathetic crock of sh*t. "Oooooh nooo, those cursed Jews defeated us in the war that we instigated. Let's go cry at the UN annually for the next 70 years and counting".

I'm of the opinion that Israel owes the Arabs absolutely nothing. The Palestinians should be carted off to Jordan and left to rot.

Syria, not Jordan.

Okaaaay, then. So Team Palestine denies Jewish existence, let alone rights. And Team Israel calls for ethnic cleansing of the Arabs. Nice, people. / sarcasm.

No one has any idea about how to make a one state solution actually work? With mutual respect and preservation of culture and self-determination for both peoples?
How many Arab nations have spent even 30 years living in peace with their fellow Arabs?
Palestine.
You know why?
Because they were always nomads without a home, wandering across land not worth a damn to conquer and were never organized enough to become a threat.
You're welcome.

jewish is a religion Arabian is a race

Not helping. I'll tell you what, for the sake of this thread -- which is to discuss solutions -- let's come up with two words for the Jewish people in terms of ethnicity/religion, like we have for the Arab Palestinian Muslims. I'd suggest Jewish Torahides.

Use the word "Jews" or "Jewish" for the ethnicity. And "Torahides" for the faith.
Stop redefining words to meet your needs. You try that on every thread. Jews are Jews. Judaism is a religion.

The one state solution is the solution proposed from our traditional rabbis (who are Jewish).

You pretend you are so well read. If you were, then you would know this and there would be no need for this thread of for anyone to take the time to explain it to you.

Do your own research and check back. If you have fair questions at that point, then I will help you out the best that I can.

Judaism is the ethnic belonging of the Jewish people. Jews comes from the remaining tribe of Judea. One can convert hundred times and again to Christianity or Islam, they're still Jews by athnic belonging.

Judaism is passed on by mother. You're Jewish if your mother is one. You can believe in whatever religion you want, you're still a Jew.

One state solution will mean, forcing Israel and Palestine into miserable marriage, instead of having a friendly divorce.

It will mean that we will have to share Israel with our ememies and lose the Zionist dream.

E... No.

Okaaaay, then. So Team Palestine denies Jewish existence, let alone rights. And Team Israel calls for ethnic cleansing of the Arabs. Nice, people. / sarcasm.

No one has any idea about how to make a one state solution actually work? With mutual respect and preservation of culture and self-determination for both peoples?

What's with "Team Palestine" and "Team Israel"?

This aint Twilight
m0127.gif

Oh, you have no idea how much I agree with you. See, this thread was the opportunity for Team Palestine to demonstrate the concepts of equality and shared sovereignty. See how well they are doing so far?

Other than one or two comments, I had to get to page 4 to find some sensible comments from EITHER side!

I can't see a one state solution working... I have little to no faith in EITHER leaders having the stomach to create a workable co-governance... Which, to be fair, would have to happen in a one state solution!

That said, calling for ethnic cleansing is not cool

Understatement of the year!

That said, calling for ethnic cleansing is not cool.

Removing the arab muslim illegal immigrants from the west bank and gaza is not ethnic cleansing, at least compared to what the arab muslims have done to the yazidis, copts, maronites, chaldeans, maneachans, azeri, bahai, zoroastrians, and so many other groups that they have slaughtered, genocided, ethnically cleansed, practiced apartheid, terrorized, etc.

There is historical precedence for what I am proposing: in the 1940s India and Pakistan conducted a population exchange where large numbers of muslims and Hindus were exchanged between the countries; for Israel and the arab states, 1/2 of this process already took place when the arab muslims ethnically cleansed their jews out, so now it is time for the arab muslim population to be transferred/move to the arab muslim countries out of Israel and complete the transfer.

The jews lived up to their side of the arrangement, NOW it it is time for the arab musims to do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire Arab argument against Israel is such a pathetic crock of sh*t. "Oooooh nooo, those cursed Jews defeated us in the war that we instigated. Let's go cry at the UN annually for the next 70 years and counting".

I'm of the opinion that Israel owes the Arabs absolutely nothing. The Palestinians should be carted off to Jordan and left to rot.

Syria, not Jordan.

Syria sucks and so do "Palestinians", they deserve each other.

Other than one or two comments, I had to get to page 4 to find some sensible comments from EITHER side! I can't see a one state solution working... I have little to no faith in EITHER leaders having the stomach to create a workable co-governance... Which, to be fair, would have to happen in a one state solution!

Were you under the lunatic impression ANYONE other than the scum of the earth, terrorist-supporing vermin here gives a flying fuck about your opinion, stupid asshole? You pretend to be "for both sides", yet have a fakestinian flag in your signature, you lying piece of shit.

:eek:

That said, calling for ethnic cleansing is not cool.

Removing the arab muslim illegal immigrants from the west bank and gaza is not ethnic cleansing, at least compared to what the arab muslims have done to the yazidis, copts, maronites, chaldeans, maneachans, azeri, bahai, zoroastrians, and so many other groups that they have slaughtered, genocided, ethnically cleansed, practiced apartheid, terrorized, etc.

There is historical precedence for what I am proposing: in the 1940s India and Pakistan conducted a population exchange where large numbers of muslims and Hindus were exchanged between the countries; for Israel and the arab states, 1/2 of this process already took place when the arab muslims ethnically cleansed their jews out, so now it is time for the arab muslim population to be transferred/move to the arab muslim countries out of Israel and complete the transfer.

The jews lived up to their side of the arrangement, NOW it it is time for the arab musims to do the same.

The illegal immigrants were the Zionists. The Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the indigenous people. The Muslim Palestinians are descendants of the Christians that were 100% of the population before the Muslim conquest, that eventually converted to Islam. The Christians are the descendants of the Jews and Samaritans that started converting to Christianity with the birth of Christ and the establishment of Christianity as the the state religion of Rome in 380 AD. (When Christianity became obligatory in order to reside in Palestine).

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant."

Conversely:

" It follows that the Jewish population may now include between 50,000 and 60,000 illegal immigrants who have
settled in Palestine at any time since 1920 when the first Immigration Ordinance was enacted. T

A Survey of Palestine Vol 1, page 212, para. 59

And:

upload_2017-3-16_10-3-50.png

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

Debunking the claim that “Palestinians” are the indigenous people of Israel - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

"Everybody agrees that the current affluence of Israel, its modern infrastructure and economy were developed by the Jews. The Palestinian Arab narrative is that as the ancient, indigenous people of Palestine they feel dispossessed and they deserve to take over Israel’s riches. Jewish claims to their heritage in the land of Israel are supported by abundant archaeological artifacts and historical reco

Meanwhile, there are no records to support the Palestinian narrative. In history, art and literature there is no trace at all of any Muslim people referred to by anybody as “Palestinians.”

Records show that it was 19th and 20th century Jewish settlement and the resulting employment opportunities that drew successive waves of Arab immigrants to Palestine. “The Arab population shows a remarkable increase ….. partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the [Jewish] National Home..” (The Peel Commission Report - 1937)"

Debunking the claim that “Palestinians” are the indigenous people of Israel - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

"Everybody agrees that the current affluence of Israel, its modern infrastructure and economy were developed by the Jews. The Palestinian Arab narrative is that as the ancient, indigenous people of Palestine they feel dispossessed and they deserve to take over Israel’s riches. Jewish claims to their heritage in the land of Israel are supported by abundant archaeological artifacts and historical reco

Meanwhile, there are no records to support the Palestinian narrative. In history, art and literature there is no trace at all of any Muslim people referred to by anybody as “Palestinians.”

Records show that it was 19th and 20th century Jewish settlement and the resulting employment opportunities that drew successive waves of Arab immigrants to Palestine. “The Arab population shows a remarkable increase ….. partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the [Jewish] National Home..” (The Peel Commission Report - 1937)"

The usual Zionist propaganda. The Peel Report says nothing about immigration. The increase of the Muslim and Christian population was exclusively as a result of natural increase, as reported in A/364 the background attachment for the Partition resolution. The European population increase was exclusively through legal and illegal immigration. Stop parroting Zionist propaganda, it was debunked long ago. No one but idiots that can't or refuse to read the source documentation continue to believe the Zionist propaganda.

"UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CAE

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

(b) IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/07175DE9FA2DE563852568D3006E10F3

How many Arab nations have spent even 30 years living in peace with their fellow Arabs?
Palestine.
You know why?
Because they were always nomads without a home, wandering across land not worth a damn to conquer and were never organized enough to become a threat.
You're welcome.
Indeed?

Gaza-City-Palestinian-Te-13lg.jpg

Lets not get distracted from the main point of the discussion please - it's on a One State Solution.

The increase of the Muslim and Christian population was exclusively as a result of natural increase,

Repeating the same lie does not make it true, little stupid monkey. The arab population increased 3-fold in 15 years - as your link showed - which can only have occurred from immigration, you stupid fucking retard.

You mean, repeating the same documented facts, contained in official survey documents, upsets you because the don't jive with the propaganda you have been conditioned by. Interestingly, under the French Mandate the population increased at an even greater rate. I wonder where all those immigrants came from. LOL

The increase of the Muslim and Christian population was exclusively as a result of natural increase,

Repeating the same lie does not make it true, little stupid monkey. The arab population increased 3-fold in 15 years - as your link showed - which can only have occurred from immigration, you stupid fucking retard.

You mean, repeating the same documented facts, contained in official survey documents, upsets you because the don't jive with the propaganda you have been conditioned by. Interestingly, under the French Mandate the population increased at an even greater rate. I wonder where all those immigrants came from. LOL

You mean the way you present out of context Links on a continuous basis?
Are you and TinLess married?

You mean the way you present out of context Links on a continuous basis?
Are you and TinLess married?

No, just facts. You don't do facts, I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back