What exactly is the "one state solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The U.S. Constitution would be a starting point. No government-sponsored religion. No religious tests for office. Complete freedom of religion. No discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity or religion.

There is no doubt that Arab-Muslims would immediately start to breed their way to political dominance, and within a generation would initiate some for genocide against the jews.

The sticking point is that Israel must be a Jewish State. And while this seems like a racist (or pick another word) demand, the people who see it as such have no problem with the large number of countries that are explicitly designated in their fundamental documents as "Islamic" states. Thus, the objection to Israel being a Jewish state is in itself racist.
Indeed, the Palestinian constitution was written with the assistance of US constitutional scholars. It is very similar including a "bill of rights."

How To "Free Palestine"

Indeed, that's funny stuff. In every implementation of an Islamist state, we find it to be a waking nightmare of social, political and gender apartheid.

Your Magical Kingdom of Disney Pal'istan shares all the same retrograde attributes that afflict other Islamist paradises acrosss the Islamist Middle East. There are competing tribes with competing interests who have no aversion to regime change at the business end of a gun. The Hamas vs. Fatah civil war in the late 2000's showed us precisely the brutality that these two, competing Islamic terrorist franchises are willing to inflict upon one-another.
You didn't look at my link.

How To "Free Palestine"

Not surprisingly, you chose to sidestep and waffle.

Both versions of your Islamic terrorist heroes masquerading as Pal'istanians have their own unique version of a mini-caliphate and Islamist Pally'land, neither of which includes either Israel or the competing Islamic terrorist enclave.
I was 100% right again!

You just post the same thing on every thread. You don't read the title. You don't follow the conversation. You don't even know which thread you are on.

This is the one about the one state solution and I posted already that this idea comes from our traditional rabbis. Are you familiar at all with THIS topic?

The U.S. Constitution would be a starting point. No government-sponsored religion. No religious tests for office. Complete freedom of religion. No discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity or religion.

There is no doubt that Arab-Muslims would immediately start to breed their way to political dominance, and within a generation would initiate some for genocide against the jews.

The sticking point is that Israel must be a Jewish State. And while this seems like a racist (or pick another word) demand, the people who see it as such have no problem with the large number of countries that are explicitly designated in their fundamental documents as "Islamic" states. Thus, the objection to Israel being a Jewish state is in itself racist.
Indeed, the Palestinian constitution was written with the assistance of US constitutional scholars. It is very similar including a "bill of rights."

How To "Free Palestine"

Indeed, that's funny stuff. In every implementation of an Islamist state, we find it to be a waking nightmare of social, political and gender apartheid.

Your Magical Kingdom of Disney Pal'istan shares all the same retrograde attributes that afflict other Islamist paradises acrosss the Islamist Middle East. There are competing tribes with competing interests who have no aversion to regime change at the business end of a gun. The Hamas vs. Fatah civil war in the late 2000's showed us precisely the brutality that these two, competing Islamic terrorist franchises are willing to inflict upon one-another.

How To "Free Palestine"

Both versions of your Islamic terrorist heroes masquerading as Pal'istanians have their own unique version of a mini-caliphate and Islamist Pally'land, neither of which includes either Israel or the competing Islamic terrorist enclave.
I was 100% right again!

You just post the same thing on every thread. You don't read the title. You don't follow the conversation. You don't even know which thread you are on.

This is the one about the one state solution and I posted already that this idea comes from our traditional rabbis. Are you familiar at all with THIS topic?

Could you cut and paste this again from post 15? There's a good fellow.

How To "Free Palestine"

How To "Free Palestine"

I was 100% right again!

Traditional Rabbis? You are high and stupid.

How To "Free Palestine"

How To "Free Palestine"

I was 100% right again!

Traditional Rabbis? Are you high or stupid?

I wouldn't have included the conjunction "or". But that's just me.

How To "Free Palestine"

How To "Free Palestine"

I was 100% right again!

Could you cut and paste this again from post 15? There's a good fellow.
Loser88 is insane; and I'm not being sarcastic.

How To "Free Palestine"

How To "Free Palestine"

And you always rattle on about crap in spite of the evidence.

How To "Free Palestine"

How To "Free Palestine"

You consider revisionist history to be evidence?
I don't blame you for not wanting to see the animals your people are.

We have a thread to discuss solutions to the conflict from the lens of two states. Many members would prefer a one state solution. So let's discuss that as well.

What would a one state solution look like? How would it preserve both the Jewish and the Arab character of the territory? Do you envision a system of loosely connected, self-governing provinces with a federal government or just one overall government? Would parliament be half Jewish/half Arab, or would there be some sort of proportional representation? How would you protect the minority populations, including some which may be somewhat hostile? How would you preserve the cultural artifacts of each group, both tangible and non-tangible? Who gets to pray on the Temple Mount, renovate or build there? Would the Jewish people be able to build a synagogue there? What would you call the new country? What would its charter look like? Will the laws be based on sharia or halakhah or both or neither? Will immigration be based on jus soli or jus sanguinis? Who will be eligible? Will civil matters, such as marriage, be handled by civil courts or by religious institutions?

Some are going to say, "a secular and democratic state" (I'm looking at you P F Tinmore and montelatici). Please be specific. What does this mean? This is a great opportunity for you to discuss not only the mistakes you see Israel making -- but provide solutions. How will the new country handle illegal building? Or terrorist acts? Terrorist groups who try to rise up? How will you handle discrimination?

How will you convince me that in a hundred years, the state will still be both a Jewish state and also an Arab state?

Palestinians would have to pledge allegiance to the Jewish state of Israel.

Some versions give people and land to jordan and others don't include gaza.

They would be equal in all ways as Israels, living and obaying the laws of the jewish state of israel, not an islamic state of palestine.

Depends on who is presenting the idea, but some have a degree of autonomy for areas in the west bank, under an israeli flag. A bit like the ottoman gave autonomy to regions in Lebanon and syria.

Mosques everywhere in Israel would have to follow noise limits so mosque are not competing with each other or being far too loud for no muslims. Just turning the volume down a bit.

Sharia would not supersede state law in Israel. Boo Hoo

They would get Israeli wage scale, which in most cases is nearly double what the PA pays for the same job.

They would become arab israelis and not be "palestinians".

We have a thread to discuss solutions to the conflict from the lens of two states. Many members would prefer a one state solution. So let's discuss that as well.

What would a one state solution look like? How would it preserve both the Jewish and the Arab character of the territory? Do you envision a system of loosely connected, self-governing provinces with a federal government or just one overall government? Would parliament be half Jewish/half Arab, or would there be some sort of proportional representation? How would you protect the minority populations, including some which may be somewhat hostile? How would you preserve the cultural artifacts of each group, both tangible and non-tangible? Who gets to pray on the Temple Mount, renovate or build there? Would the Jewish people be able to build a synagogue there? What would you call the new country? What would its charter look like? Will the laws be based on sharia or halakhah or both or neither? Will immigration be based on jus soli or jus sanguinis? Who will be eligible? Will civil matters, such as marriage, be handled by civil courts or by religious institutions?

Some are going to say, "a secular and democratic state" (I'm looking at you P F Tinmore and montelatici). Please be specific. What does this mean? This is a great opportunity for you to discuss not only the mistakes you see Israel making -- but provide solutions. How will the new country handle illegal building? Or terrorist acts? Terrorist groups who try to rise up? How will you handle discrimination?

How will you convince me that in a hundred years, the state will still be both a Jewish state and also an Arab state?

The real question is why don't the scumbag filth you refer to never complain that the arab muslim countries - which have over 100X the population of Israel - become "secular and democratic"?

The one state solution is the only realistic one, where the arab muslims in the west bank and gaza move out to their countries of origin; egypt, syria and jordan.

How To "Free Palestine"

How To "Free Palestine"

I understand your feelings are hurt but how are your hurt feelings an excuse for a pointless one-liner?

Trump and Netanyahu Acknowledge the Death of the Two-State Solution

It's about time. The Hamas charter (and Islamist ideology), never allowed for a two state solution. Unfortunately, you haven’t taken the time or the effort to understand your islamist history of crusades, colonialism, war and conquest. Islamism’s history is not one of cooperation and coexistence.

The entire Arab argument against Israel is such a pathetic crock of sh*t. "Oooooh nooo, those cursed Jews defeated us in the war that we instigated. Let's go cry at the UN annually for the next 70 years and counting".

I'm of the opinion that Israel owes the Arabs absolutely nothing. The Palestinians should be carted off to Jordan and left to rot.

Okaaaay, then. So Team Palestine denies Jewish existence, let alone rights. And Team Israel calls for ethnic cleansing of the Arabs. Nice, people. / sarcasm.

No one has any idea about how to make a one state solution actually work? With mutual respect and preservation of culture and self-determination for both peoples?

Okaaaay, then. So Team Palestine denies Jewish existence, let alone rights. And Team Israel calls for ethnic cleansing of the Arabs. Nice, people. / sarcasm.

No one has any idea about how to make a one state solution actually work? With mutual respect and preservation of culture and self-determination for both peoples?
How many Arab nations have spent even 30 years living in peace with their fellow Arabs?

How many Arab nations have spent even 30 years living in peace with their fellow Arabs?
Palestine.

Okaaaay, then. So Team Palestine denies Jewish existence, let alone rights. And Team Israel calls for ethnic cleansing of the Arabs. Nice, people. / sarcasm. No one has any idea about how to make a one state solution actually work? With mutual respect and preservation of culture and self-determination for both peoples?

It has NOTHING to do with being "nice" - it has to do with REALITY.

Show me an instance where muslims tolerated the sovereign rights of other people who were non-muslims as EQUALS, EVER in their history for any length of time more than a few years, under more than one ruler, it has never happened. muslims have conquered and destroyed their way across the planet, and the only thing that kept them from conquering more territory was either a stronger enemy army or the topography/ocean got in the way. Peaceful co-existence with muslims is not possible, and they do not respect women's rights or the basic civil rights found in Western democracies, as we see in Sweden, Germany, Greece, and France.

Personally, I'd prefer being alive and not enduring endless crime, terrorism and violence than being politically correct so a few leftist turds will pat me on the shoulder and say: "thank you for being nice to the musims".

Last edited by a moderator:
Palestine.

Fucking mongoloid must not be aware of Black September, or how the pals were expelled from places like Qatar for siding with saddam, or how assad in syria bombed them in Latakia for siding with the sunni rebels, or how the PLO massacred shia and others in Lebanon when it was there.

These people are the low IQ scum of the earth, no wonder they support the shit of humanity called the fakestinians.

The entire Arab argument against Israel is such a pathetic crock of sh*t. "Oooooh nooo, those cursed Jews defeated us in the war that we instigated. Let's go cry at the UN annually for the next 70 years and counting".

I'm of the opinion that Israel owes the Arabs absolutely nothing. The Palestinians should be carted off to Jordan and left to rot.

Syria, not Jordan.

It has NOTHING to do with being "nice" - it has to do with REALITY.

Show me an instance where muslims tolerated the sovereign rights of other people who were non-muslims as EQUALS, EVER in their history ...

Oh, you have no idea how much I agree with you. See, this thread was the opportunity for Team Palestine to demonstrate the concepts of equality and shared sovereignty. See how well they are doing so far?

That said, calling for ethnic cleansing is not cool. On either side. I get that there is an existential threat to the Jewish people. And I get that there is no evidence that this threat is diminishing or receding in the Palestinians. Those things are valid. But we have also demonstrated (as they have not) that we can treat all peoples as equals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back