What Exactly Constitutes Racial Hate Crimes??

manu1959 said:
who's fault would it be?
The people who are too dumb to understand what he is saying, like I said alot of people in this country just listened to bush, it was easy for them. It's too bad kerry is too smart for alot of people

suspiria said:
The people who are too dumb to understand what he is saying, like I said alot of people in this country just listened to bush, it was easy for them. It's too bad kerry is too smart for alot of people

so kerry's message was too smart for a majority of the people in the US and therefore since these people are so dumb they voted for bush because he is dumb as well?

suspiria said:

It could also be the fact that Kerry said a whole lot of nothing that people rejected, not too bright there. Maybe they rejected liberalism, and secularism? Maybe they just liked the fact that although Bush is not as "polished" as Kerry is, he is much more honest and says what he means, I wouldn't attribute that kind of rejection to anything lacking in citizens intelligence, quite the opposite.

suspiria said:
And conservatives are different how?

Let me see, hmmm...how to get a Lib to understand a simple concept...

If your goal is to win elections yet you continue to do what has failed in the past, with no change, yet still expect to win then you are not Conservative.

One of the definitions of insanity is to continue doing something repeatedly while expecting a different result.

Liberals continue to think their "winning" strategy is being thwarted by "the stupid" and continue to press their "winning" strategy that has lost them the House, the Senate, and the Presidency, yet they keep expecting a their "winning" strategy to net them a win. Sounds like the very definition of insanity.

Continue to believe in "the stupid" theory and you will continue to lose....

suspiria said:

The problem with Kerry was the promise to return to the "international approval and status quo" of the past Foreign Policy set by the State Dept. The same exact Foreign Policy that caused us to be attacked on 9/11.

People in the US were smart enough to understand that a return to failed policy would not improve our situation.

It is too bad that a large Minority were not smart enough to understand that message at all and the failed past that it entailed.

Lol.......The name of this thread is:

What Exactly Constitutes Racial Hate Crimes??

If a group of Kerry supporters attack a group of Bush supporters.......

Forum List

Back