What evidence is there that the democratic party is an enemy of the white working class

It's not a coincidence that gdp can't break 3% for a year now that unions are in deep decline. There are many studies that have shown growing inequality slows an economy. And years of policy that have weakened workers have increased inequality. The country is suffering.

The nice thing about getting rid of something like non competes is that it is free. Not like wasting billions on a wall that won't really help anything. Don't we have enough debt already? Fine employers and the government can make money fighting illegal immigration. Once they stop hiring they will stop coming.

First of all they are for open borders which hurts the working class by lowering wages....not even to mention many so called unions which in reality are fake unions also support open borders.

Very funny. Even Donnie boi hired illegal workers and we are talking 3 years of.his presidency.
His Maralago employees are full of foreign workers.

Donnie proved himself inept and unfit POTUS.,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-be79-83e793dbcaef_story.html?outputType=amp

Republicans push policies that create jobs and more of the workers’ paycheck in their pocket and not the government. I am a worker. I want jobs and I want more of my paycheck. When Democrats take over, they push policies that keep cash and economic investment on the sidelines which means fewer jobs. Democrats also push policies that result in me keeping less of my paycheck. I could give a flying fuck about the wealthy. Somehow the plans to “get the wealthy to to pay more of their fair share” always result in myself paying more in taxes.
Create lower paying jobs. Unions seem to be the most effective way to increase wages. Remember how republicans told us how great it would be without unions? Here we are with them in deep decline, where is the prosperity? Oh wait now they are blaming the poorest of the poor. Do you think non competes should be legal? In capitalism workers get better wages if they can move to another job for a raise. Non competes are against capitalism, just a tool for supressing wages.

I am not anti union and believe they have a role but they are not the most effective means to increase wages. The market increases wages. Demand for labor increases wages. Unions who mandate that multiple trucks on the same route with different products is not the most effective way to increase wages.

As for non competes, I agree with you.

Republicans push policies that create jobs and more of the workers’ paycheck in their pocket and not the government. I am a worker. I want jobs and I want more of my paycheck. When Democrats take over, they push policies that keep cash and economic investment on the sidelines which means fewer jobs. Democrats also push policies that result in me keeping less of my paycheck. I could give a flying fuck about the wealthy. Somehow the plans to “get the wealthy to to pay more of their fair share” always result in myself paying more in taxes.
Create lower paying jobs. Unions seem to be the most effective way to increase wages. Remember how republicans told us how great it would be without unions? Here we are with them in deep decline, where is the prosperity? Oh wait now they are blaming the poorest of the poor. Do you think non competes should be legal? In capitalism workers get better wages if they can move to another job for a raise. Non competes are against capitalism, just a tool for supressing wages.

I am not anti union and believe they have a role but they are not the most effective means to increase wages. The market increases wages. Demand for labor increases wages. Unions who mandate that multiple trucks on the same route with different products is not the most effective way to increase wages.

As for non competes, I agree with you.
Yes markets should be a driving factor. But with record unemployment clearly our markets aren't working. Capitalism doesn't work well with so many near monopolies and so many laws helping the employers over workers. I think unions kept policy from becoming too one sided. In their absence workers have really been hit.

not sure why youre singling out the democrats,,the republicans have shit on the working class for yrs,,as for the borders,,,the republicans have had ever chance in the world to seal the borders for decades and chose not to do it,,
and thats not getting into all the other things both parties have done that has hurt the working class,,,

I agree with this. In fact, Tucker Carlson did a quick segment on this a couple of weeks ago. He was saying how the Republicans really have only paid lip service to the middle class over the years and the only reason they still have some of the electoral successes they have had is because the Democrats have become so extreme.

A certain faction our there know once unions are all gone they can run the country keeping most all the $ while the minions get a teeny slice. Then they say oh heck you can live like a king on sixty thousand dollars...when they know the truth. But if they get enough minions to believe it well.... It never ceases to amaze me when some poor working person says social security is so bad. Imagin hating yourself.

Forum List

Back