What ever happened to the "We'll Stand Down as the Stand Up" strategy

So basically you made shit up, incorrectly accused me of lying/being wrong, and obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

By the way...when they are Administration officials justifying a war right before we go to war, they are talking for the president. So you are wrong about that as well.

Make up any lie you want, doesn't make it true. It may make you feel good and may amuse your leftoid buddies though, feel free to continue.

Make up any lie you want, doesn't make it true. It may make you feel good and may amuse your leftoid buddies though, feel free to continue.

I, unlike you, don't lie. I see that you've given up on any pretense of reasonable debate and have moved just into the realm of insults.

You went on a witch hunt after someone else because you thought they lied/said something untrue, and then I proved that you lied/said something untrue. So you've shown that really, by your own definition, you are all the insults you were throwing at DCD.

You and I are done in this thread. Feel free to make all the idiotic claims you want. Unlike others, I am not going to play " No you didn't, yes you did" games with a person that wouldn't know the truth if it ripped off his head and crapped down his neck.

You and I are done in this thread. Feel free to make all the idiotic claims you want. Unlike others, I am not going to play " No you didn't, yes you did" games with a person that wouldn't know the truth if it ripped off his head and crapped down his neck.

I'll take this as an acknowledgement of defeat. Really, try and be more honest in the future.

Are you kidding me? Are you so brainwashed by the liberal press you can actually make this statement with a straight face?

The plan all along has been to train the Iraqis to defend themselves AND it continues, with more and more control being given to them every month. Half the british contingent is out of a job because of this and new Battalions and Brigades come on line and are added to the "conflict" regularly.

That's nice, except when the Iraqi Army undermines US efforts by supporting militias. It would seem that ethnic and tribal loyalty trumps loyalty to Iraq.

<center><a href=http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0710/p07s02-woiq.html><b>US faced with Iraqi Army turncoats</b></a></center>

You should examine your own statements before you accuse another of being 'brainwashed'.

Forum List

Back