what ever happened to the Tea Party?

There was many Tea Party rallies accross the nation this last weekend. I attended the one here in Orlando, I'll bet it was about 2,000 people there.

Let them underestimate the Tea Party. It will keep them from countering them.

We're working, Jackoff.

Go find a car to shit on and STFU

Basically this LOL.

Tea party is still out and doing its thing, the only difference is the media learned they couldn't destroy the movement by lying about it in an attempt to marginalize it so they stopped covering it.

They are pretending we dont exist :lol:

:lol:

They figured out that they more they covered it the more average americans looked for themselves and said "yeah, i'm for reigning in government spending and programs to stop adding to and then reduce the national debt too"

:tongue:

Romney sowed up the GOP nomination, so they're now pretending to be moderate Republicans.

President Romney.. it's gonna roll off yer tongue kinda nice and sweet.. I can't wait.

Your head is going to explode in November. You ought to buy yourself a rubber sheet.

If either one of you thinks that Obama or Romney has this wrapped up right now....well....I think you are wrong, this thing is a tossup as of today with romney having a TINY advantage at this current point in time.

Basically this LOL.

Tea party is still out and doing its thing, the only difference is the media learned they couldn't destroy the movement by lying about it in an attempt to marginalize it so they stopped covering it.

They are pretending we dont exist :lol:

:lol:

They figured out that they more they covered it the more average americans looked for themselves and said "yeah, i'm for reigning in government spending and programs to stop adding to and then reduce the national debt too"

:tongue:

Ya know... for years and still to this day I see 'Bush/Cheney' stickers on cars... I have only seen one sticker for the Dear Leader around here, and it just so happens to be on this fat lady's truck down the street from me.
She lives in a dump of a house too :dunno:

President Romney.. it's gonna roll off yer tongue kinda nice and sweet.. I can't wait.

Your head is going to explode in November. You ought to buy yourself a rubber sheet.

If either one of you thinks that Obama or Romney has this wrapped up right now....well....I think you are wrong, this thing is a tossup as of today with romney having a TINY advantage at this current point in time.

Either way it is going to be VERY interesting here next November.

Forum List

Back