What European onlookers think about US election

Sure, Sport. Because Europeans don't get any bias in the media. It's all they know, very few Americans are all that engaged, let alone Europeans. And guess where the European press gets their coverage?

I remember when the US press sold America on invading Iraq. At the same time, the European press was telling their audience, contradictory facts that were proven to be true.
Just because people's outlooks are different from yours, doesn't mean they are lesser thinkers than you. As a matter of fact, I'd guess that 90% of the civilized world doesn't agree with a majority of your beliefs.
Have you ever considered that is you, that's is being fed fantasies?
The press didn't sell us on Iraq
Your government did.

'Curveball': I lied about WMD to hasten Iraq war
U.S. backs away from vow to punish France over Iraq
No content posted.

Sure, Sport. Because Europeans don't get any bias in the media. It's all they know, very few Americans are all that engaged, let alone Europeans. And guess where the European press gets their coverage?

I remember when the US press sold America on invading Iraq. At the same time, the European press was telling their audience, contradictory facts that were proven to be true.
Just because people's outlooks are different from yours, doesn't mean they are lesser thinkers than you. As a matter of fact, I'd guess that 90% of the civilized world doesn't agree with a majority of your beliefs.
Your government did.

No content posted.
Try again with Windows, then :biggrin:

Your government did.

No content posted.
It won't post any content for you. Like I said, the world all thought Saddam had nuclear WMD or was working on it. That's WHY the UN was inspecting them, duh!

Your government did.

No content posted.
It won't post any content for you. Like I said, the world all thought Saddam had nuclear WMD or was working on it. That's WHY the UN was inspecting them, duh!
In fact, nobody thought this. After the first Gulf war and the following sanctions Iraq was busy to maintain statehood.

In fact, nobody thought this. After the first Gulf war and the following sanctions Iraq was busy to maintain statehood.
Bullshit. The inspection were going on on a regular basis. Failing to allow them full access is what set it off. Meanwhile ...Germany was selling arms illegally to Iraq. The oil for food scam helped Saddam rebuild his military, and palaces btw. The UN could have squeezed him out but too many member nations were making plenty of dough. So spare us the royal indignation.

Bullshit. The inspection were going on on a regular basis. Failing to allow them full access is what set it off. Meanwhile ...Germany was selling arms illegally to Iraq. The oil for food scam helped Saddam rebuild his military, and palaces btw. The UN could have squeezed him out but too many member nations were making plenty of dough. So spare us the royal indignation.
Iraq´s military was weak in 2003. The war against Iran and the following US intervention left not much space to rebuild the army. Iraqi tanks had Iraqi rounds incapable of penetrating US armor, the airforce and air defense could not stop the US air raids. Probably, the US left Hussein in charge only to come back when "time is due".

No content posted.
Iraq´s military was weak in 2003. The war against Iran and the following US intervention left not much space to rebuild the army. Iraqi tanks had Iraqi rounds incapable of penetrating US armor, the airforce and air defense could not stop the US air raids. Probably, the US left Hussein in charge only to come back when "time is due".
They were shooting at coalition planes in the no fly zone too. They broke their treaty agreement numerous ways so the whole 'no wmd' mantra is obfuscation.

The world would have been a much better place if the Coalition of 31 Countries would have waited till Saddam Hussien's sons were in a whipped up psychotic state of mind. These prodigy's were learning from the Master of Evil and could have become much more if The Coalition of the Willing would have just waited...

Saddam Groomed Sons To Be Ruthless, Cruel
Uday: career of rape, torture and murder

Coalition of the Willing

upload_2016-8-11_18-13-18.png

Coming to a Country near you...

I am a retired Australian now living permanently in Europe and have followed the US election extensively this year as I am fascinated by the 2 candidates
Hillary Clinton who I cannot believe will get any level headed American to believe what she says or promises especially after her dismal record.
Donald Trump who is not known very well outside of USA but to many foreigners following the elections seems to a breath of fresh air and seems to project the views of the average American
I do think Mr Trump should give the Democrats and CNN political reporters a lesson in the English language and explain to them that it consists of satire and sense of humour and they should stop turning around
what he says to try an brainwash democrat voters
CNN You are a disgrace to world political reporting and people in Europe are laughing at you for your one eyed views every night. So much for freedom of the biased press

Congratulations on being a European Australian. We have two other Australian Europeans on the board, and we value the views of Australian Europeans. Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck are three of my favorite European cities.

Cool it fellows. The Iraq war was a fuckup. I see a lot of friendly fire going on. Cease fire!
Welcome Euro.
Shit happens with friendly fire around here but not too often, fortunately. These are two no-nonsense guys exchanging fire. Ice and Bleip are both good guys.

I am a retired Australian now living permanently in Europe and have followed the US election extensively this year as I am fascinated by the 2 candidates
Hillary Clinton who I cannot believe will get any level headed American to believe what she says or promises especially after her dismal record.
Donald Trump who is not known very well outside of USA but to many foreigners following the elections seems to a breath of fresh air and seems to project the views of the average American
I do think Mr Trump should give the Democrats and CNN political reporters a lesson in the English language and explain to them that it consists of satire and sense of humour and they should stop turning around
what he says to try an brainwash democrat voters
CNN You are a disgrace to world political reporting and people in Europe are laughing at you for your one eyed views every night. So much for freedom of the biased press

Congratulations on being a European Australian. We have two other Australian Europeans on the board, and we value the views of Australian Europeans. Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck are three of my favorite European cities.
Thanks Toro

I have decided to withdraw from this forum as it seems to be full of fowl mouthed individuals who due to either a lack of education or a decent upbringing resort to using filthy language. I don't need this type of communication on what I thought would be an sensible adult interaction forum - I was wrong
Good luck to those persons who replied to my thread in a civilised manner and I feel sorry for you all having these other creatures as the future of America. goodbye all.

I have decided to withdraw from this forum as it seems to be full of fowl mouthed individuals who due to either a lack of education or a decent upbringing resort to using filthy language. I don't need this type of communication on what I thought would be an sensible adult interaction forum - I was wrong
Good luck to those persons who replied to my thread in a civilised manner and I feel sorry for you all having these other creatures as the future of America. goodbye all.
Fowl mouthed. Lol.

Your government did.

Freedom fries!!!!

We call them liberals. They are all stupid, dishonest, immature and unworthy of respect.

They were shooting at coalition planes in the no fly zone too. They broke their treaty agreement numerous ways so the whole 'no wmd' mantra is obfuscation.
A no fly zone is usually being imposed on others by Nato members and does not apply for themselves. If someone imposes a no fly zone on my country I would carefully take care of its enforcement by using my air force/defense.

Last edited:
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I say that to all the whiners who announce they're too immature to deal with this site. :thup:

Forum List

Back