what enrages me.

nelady

new englander
Dec 3, 2010
massachusetts
forgive me for not using capitals. I'm new to my cellphone and surfing the web on it. It enrages me that the man will give disability and handouts to say,a ex junkie,a drunk with liver problems from drinking,or a girl that pops out a bunch of kids,yet they won't help out the people that geuinely are sick and can't work. They tell them to suck it up and work. I do not think this is fair one bit. what's up with that?

forgive me for not using capitals. I'm new to my cellphone and surfing the web on it. It enrages me that the man will give disability and handouts to say,a ex junkie,a drunk with liver problems from drinking,or a girl that pops out a bunch of kids,yet they won't help out the people that geuinely are sick and can't work. They tell them to suck it up and work. I do not think this is fair one bit. what's up with that?

Seems to me, there's a ton of charities for various illnesses, nelady. Did you have a particular man's charity in mind?

Working the system is a skilled trade involving skills you seemingly do not have. No offense intended because I largely agree with the position you are stating nelady.

Forum List

Back