What else didn't Obama know?

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Obama didn't know about Rev. Wright's radical anti-American views after attending Wright's Church for 20 years.

Obama didn't know Ayers was a 1960s domestic terrorist despite serving with Ayers on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Project and Woods Fund, working on the same floor as Ayers for three years in a small Chicago office building, sharing the stage with him at seminars, praising his book to the Chicago Tribune, launching his political career in his living room and attending a going away party with him for a former PLO spokesman.

Obama didn't know Tony Rezko was under indictment when he used Rezko's help in getting a sweetheart deal on his million dollar Hyde Park home.

Obama didn't know he was voting against protection for babies who survived botched abortions.

Obama didn't know what to do about the economy so he called Bill and Hillary.

Obama didn't know his Auntie was living illegally in the country paid for with taxpayer dollars.

Obama didn't know he was voting against protection for babies who survived botched abortions.
Because he wasn't. He was voting against making another law that covered the same thing. Therefore, you are a liar and an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

Because he wasn't. He was voting against making another law that covered the same thing. Therefore, you are a liar and an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

Nothing intelligent to contribute to a thread... as usual.

Thanks for playing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Thanks for playing.

Is Gianna Jessen also a liar and an idiot?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iMwDq73gbm4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iMwDq73gbm4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
Obama didn't know about Rev. Wright's radical anti-American views after attending Wright's Church for 20 years.

Obama didn't know Ayers was a 1960s domestic terrorist despite serving with Ayers on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Project and Woods Fund, working on the same floor as Ayers for three years in a small Chicago office building, sharing the stage with him at seminars, praising his book to the Chicago Tribune, launching his political career in his living room and attending a going away party with him for a former PLO spokesman.

Obama didn't know Tony Rezko was under indictment when he used Rezko's help in getting a sweetheart deal on his million dollar Hyde Park home.

Obama didn't know what to do about the economy so he called Bill and Hillary.

Obama didn't know his Auntie was living illegally in the country paid for with taxpayer dollars.

You know what? You're right Paperboy. For the first time in my life, I'm proud to know the Paperboy. I'm not going to vote for Obama because of this. I want to vote for the National Psychic Party because they'll know EVERYTHING and will never be caught by surprise by anything! Hey his name is very close to a former Democratic party member's name!

JohnEdward32.jpg

I want to vote for the National Psychic Party because they'll know EVERYTHING and will never be caught by surprise by anything!

Even your dumb ass would have realized Rev. Wright's radical anti-American views after attending Wright's Church for 20 years, even without psychic ability.

Is Gianna Jessen also a liar and an idiot?
I don't know, I didn't watch your link. I do know that you are a liar and an idiot. Or maybe you are just really, really stupid and incapable of thinking for yourself.

THE FACTS: As a state senator, Obama opposed three legislative efforts, in 2001, 2002 and 2003, to give legal protections to any aborted fetus that showed signs of life. The 2003 measure was virtually identical to a bill President Bush signed into law in 2002 — a bill that passed before Obama was in the U.S. Senate, but one that Obama said he would have supported. The state of Illinois already had a law to protect aborted fetuses born alive and considered able to survive. Among those opposed to the state effort was the Illinois State Medical Society, which argued that the bill would interfere with the doctor-patient relationship and expand civil liability for doctors. Critics said the proposed legislation would have undermined the landmark Supreme Court case on abortion, Roe v. Wade, in ways the federal law would not.
— The Associated Press
Fact check: Candidates again twist truth - The Debates

Obama says he voted against the Illinois laws because he would have voted for an identical Federal law.

Fair enough.

Then explain this

Last edited:
I don't know, I didn't watch your link. I do know that you are a liar and an idiot. Or maybe you are just really, really stupid and incapable of thinking for yourself.

Fact check: Candidates again twist truth - The Debates

We covered this in another thread:

Quick, deflect away from Obama's record (what little of it there is).

From Factcheck.org: Obama and 'Infanticide'

August 25, 2008

The facts about Obama's votes against 'Born Alive' bills in Illinois.

Summary

Anti-abortion activists accuse Obama of "supporting infanticide," and the National Right to Life Committee says he's conducted a "four-year effort to cover up his full role in killing legislation to protect born-alive survivors of abortions." Obama says they're "lying."

At issue is Obama's opposition to Illinois legislation in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that would have defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a "born alive infant" entitled to legal protection, even if doctors believe it could not survive.

Obama opposed the 2001 and 2002 "born alive" bills as backdoor attacks on a woman's legal right to abortion, but he says he would have been "fully in support" of a similar federal bill that President Bush had signed in 2002, because it contained protections for Roe v. Wade.

We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee's 2003 mark-up session....

...Obama campaign statement, June 30: Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language. The Illinois legislation read, "A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law." The Born Alive Infant Protections Act read, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being 'born alive' as defined in this section." [SB 1082, Held in Health and Human Services, 3/13/03; Session Sine Die, 1/11/05; BAIPA, Public Law 107-207]

The statement was still on Obama's Web site as of this writing, Aug. 25, long after Obama had accused his detractors of "lying." But Obama's claim is wrong. In fact, by the time the HHS Committee voted on the bill, it did contain language identical to the federal act.

There is more to this article at factcheck.org.

Infanticide​

You can read the rest of the thread here : http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/60784-change-in-attack-direction.html#post833160

We covered this in another thread:

You can read the rest of the thread here : http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/60784-change-in-attack-direction.html#post833160
Which part of this, from your link, did you not understand?
It is worth noting that Illinois law already provided that physicians must protect the life of a fetus when there is "a reasonable likelihood of sustained survival of the fetus outside the womb, with or without artificial support."

Which part of this, from your link, did you not understand?

Jill Stanek's Story

"My name is Jill Stanek. In 1999, I discovered that Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois, where I worked as a labor and delivery nurse, was leaving babies who survived induced labor abortions to die in the soiled utility room.

I personally held one of these infants 45 minutes until he gasped his last breath.

When I explained my experience to hospital administrators, they refused to stop their horrific treatment of these infants.

After going public, my story immediately grabbed the attention of legislators and media, which resulted in the introduction of the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

Christ Hospital fired me in August 2001 for reasons related to my public statements.

I testified before Barack Obama in the Illinois Senate Judiciary Committee and Health and Human Services Committee as well as the US House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution.

On August 5, 2002, I joined President George W. Bush for his signing of the federal version of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act."

Why do you need a law proclaiming murder as murder? If doctors are killing infants, either directly or by neglect, they should be charged with murder.

The last time I checked, murder was a crime...please explain to me why we need a law for each and every type of murder possible.

Why do you need a law proclaiming murder as murder? If doctors are killing infants, either directly or by neglect, they should be charged with murder.

The last time I checked, murder was a crime...please explain to me why we need a law for each and every type of murder possible.

You'll have to ask the pro-abortion movement. They fought to have a child die alone in a utility closet.

Last edited:
You'll have to ask the pro-abortion movement.
No, I'm asking you.

I actually disagree with Obama on this. There's no reason for a federal law proclaiming killing a living human murder. Please explain why you think that is something we need.

Oh, and responding to your edit..bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back