What Dubbyuh Meant to Say...

uh...I pray to everything Holy GWB does NOT change. I Love watching Godless Liberals squirm. I love watching Godless Liberals claim they represent 'the majority' of this nation. Truth be told, the VAST majority of people believe in God. They believe in Values. They believe they know best how to spend their money. People line up with Republican/Conservative values because they are based on 'truths'.

I hope GWB changes in one way...veto. He has not vetoed a SINGLE bill. Other than that, I hope he stays the same.

Oh, before I get out of my immature streak:

Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

Four more years of laughing up my sleave every time I listen to some liberals (like Bully and the Hollywood types) whine and complain about how horribly GWB is. Oh, and Bully (I swear I'll get civil within a few days)...HA!!!!!

Bullypulpit said:
"I know what I said four years ago baby! And I'm really gonna change this time!"

"I swear to God, baby...I'm really gonna change, I swear!"

"I love you baby, and I'm sorry I hit you...but I did it because I love you!"

Comparing the President to a wife abuser is, frankly, classless. While we disagree on many things, that is a below-the-belt blow.

gop_jeff said:
Comparing the President to a wife abuser is, frankly, classless. While we disagree on many things, that is a below-the-belt blow.

Aaah Jeff - that's Bully you're talking to.

You were expecting maybe a rational post? But in all fairness, Bully is probably in such a state that if you listen closely, you can hear his synapses frying.

gop_jeff said:

Below the belt is the only place left for them to go Jeff. They threw everything they could at him and worse and it didn't matter at all, they are irrelevant. Revel in that and let them have their pettiness. ;)

Despite the Bully-bashing, a good majority of Bully's posts are logical and thought out, even if it's thought out from a Michael Moore perspective. That one, however, was not. Maybe it's Bully's way of dealing with the undeniable GOP victory... dunno. But, IMO, uncalled for.

Merlin1047 said:
Perish the thought!

Every village needs an idiot.

:teeth:

I'm trying to remember who said it:

"It takes a village full of idiots to raise a liberal....".

Forum List

Back