What Dream Did you Have Last Night???

What dream did I have last night?

Now there's a good question. I couldn't tell you.

But as usual I'm sure it involved me flying around (literally), and ending up leaving me completely exhausted when I awoke.

It probably involved randomly changing environments, situations, and personal perspectives (I change form and move between bodies in my dreams).

Cityscapes with tall buildings, close together, and narrow roads that are excessively steep. Or Kansas-esque expanses of nothing.

It was probably mostly in color, but took place during perpetual night. Shades of blue and purple. Street lights distorted by a haze that isn't actually there.

People were probably chasing me at some point. But they never catch me.

Very often my dreams are lucid. That is to say, I know I'm dreaming. Often when this happens I wake involuntarily. As a result I wake up repeatedly during the night, but I'm trying to control it so I can stay in my dream and manipulate it.

What I'm working on right now is being able to consistently shoot energy from my hands, and learn how to fly a little better (poor acceleration at the moment).

I once threw a fireball. Now that was something to see.

Zhukov said:
What dream did I have last night?

Now there's a good question. I couldn't tell you.

But as usual I'm sure it involved me flying around (literally), and ending up leaving me completely exhausted when I awoke.

It probably involved randomly changing environments, situations, and personal perspectives (I change form and move between bodies in my dreams).

Cityscapes with tall buildings, close together, and narrow roads that are excessively steep. Or Kansas-esque expanses of nothing.

It was probably mostly in color, but took place during perpetual night. Shades of blue and purple. Street lights distorted by a haze that isn't actually there.

People were probably chasing me at some point. But they never catch me.

Very often my dreams are lucid. That is to say, I know I'm dreaming. Often when this happens I wake involuntarily. As a result I wake up repeatedly during the night, but I'm trying to control it so I can stay in my dream and manipulate it.

What I'm working on right now is being able to consistently shoot energy from my hands, and learn how to fly a little better (poor acceleration at the moment).

You really need to lay off that acid! :teeth: just kidding

I don't usually have dreams I remember, but these 2 seem to keep repeating themselves over the last month or so.

1) My Physics professor is a spy for the Soviets. I am hired by the goverment to break into his house and steal back some nuclear secrets. So I get into his house but he comes into the room. I duck behind a table but he sees me, pulls out his pistol and shoots me dead.

2) I am taking a tour of the Capitol in Washington DC when Ted Kennedy comes up behind me and stabs me with a butcher knife. Then he just walks away and no one seems to notice.

So I suppose these might mean that I really hate physics and Ted Kennedy? I'm no good at dream analysis.

Not good at dream analysis either. But being killed in your dreams repeatedly is probably a bad thing.

Repeat after me:

I am more powerful than Ted Kennedy!

Yeah I don't dream very often but when I do it's lucid, err... :thup: and I tend to wake up momentarily and look around my room, hit the snooze button, then close my eyes
and go right back to dreaming. The perception of time in them seems to be inconsistent from one moment to the next. And I forget them over a few days.

Last night was incredibly vivid. Or at least the part that I remember. I was traveling up a mountain with these primitive people and more primitives jumped out at us, and some how I made some sort of chant and breathed blue light at one of them. The skin on his limbs started morphing into different forms, and everyone else was just staring. That's when I woke up. But the thing is I'm conscious that there was more to it even before that.

And I swear. I have never in my life taken a single mind altering substance, except for one experience with pot three years ago.

i dont really remember my drreams. for real i dont., so that leads me to nbelieve that i dont dream. or ive had wayt too mych to ndrink to night. mixture of both? NC is killing me...lol

Zhukov said:

Ohhh but be carefull doing that!!! I bet you never new that Lucid dreaming could
actually result in a sleeping disorder did ya??? I now do not have dreams because
of it. My brain shuts down that part as a result of a chemical inbalance. I can only
dream if it's lucid. I can dream I'm painting a house all night if I want to, yet I wake
even more tired than when I went to sleep. A lot of people say that Lucid
Dreaming is a good therapy, yet no one understands that it's hazardous to let
your brain get acustomed to this lifestyle.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Ohhh but be carefull doing that!!! I bet you never new that Lucid dreaming could
actually result in a sleeping disorder did ya??? I now do not have dreams because
of it. My brain shuts down that part as a result of a chemical inbalance. I can only
dream if it's lucid. I can dream I'm painting a house all night if I want to, yet I wake
even more tired than when I went to sleep. A lot of people say that Lucid
Dreaming is a good therapy, yet no one understands that it's hazardous to let
your brain get acustomed to this lifestyle.

Still quiet here. I'll need to take a day off, and nap.

I did alot of sleeping and waking last night but I do remember one dream I had.
I was sitting on a bench seat (looked like porch swing) and it was hooked to some kind of cable. It was taking us (me, daughter and someone else) over the ocean and back to the shore. Over and over. I'm scared of heights and even more scared of being in the ocean (although it's my favorite place in the world). I was holding on to Payton for dear life because no one was buckled in. Finally, at one point, we were over the shore and I grabbed her and jumped off. I stood up and looked over the ocean and there was my mom and grandparents on one of the seats. The seat tipped and they all fell in the ocean.
What does this mean? LOL!!

Said1 said:
Still quiet here. I'll need to take a day off, and nap.

I think you may need to bang the set before going to sleep just to get the wires heated up...........LOL :D

Forum List

Back