What dont you know and how can you tell when you are being lied 2 about Islam?

The way I know the truth about Islam is simple.

Whatever a Musim tells me, the opposite is true.

For Islam to be true, for Muslims to receive and respect "all laws and prophets" and "all sent by God"
Then Muslims would respect
* Jesus and Christian laws and the Bible
(this is supposedly required of Muslims to love all people of the Book
which includes following Christian scripture and Jewish Torah,
and to make peace with brothers BEFORE offering charity or gifts on the altar to God)
and would also respect
* Constitutional laws / natural laws of democratic due process
(which are also given by God as the creator of human nature upon which natural laws are based, on "consent of the governed" with respect to "free will" given by God)

So I can tell if Muslim followers are true to their faith based if they respect and follow the spirit of Christian and Constitutional laws, if they seek consensus and peace by reconciling in the spirit of truth and justice which is the same spirit of God and Jesus in Christianity.

If people reject and do NOT respect all laws given by God, that is how I can tell they are putting their own personal bias before God. Nobody is perfect, so most people do this.
Very few people are humble enough to be true Muslims, true Christians, true Buddhists, etc. It takes complete submission and acceptance of God's will, without any projection of our own personal desire or spin or will that is contrary.

People who say they are following God's will perfectly, are lying to themselves.
Whether they are Christian or Muslim or whatever.

The people I know who are truly open to God's will tend not to align with any one group or religion, but treat all people or groups with equal respect, recognizing that any flaws or faults with any can be found in all, including themselves!

So very few people are truly that pure in thought and will.
You could say most people are in delusion or denial on one thing or another.
The Muslims are no exception.

Forum List

Back