P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
According to the left - society owes them food. Society owes them housing. Society owes them healthcare. Society owes them an education. Society owes them transportation. Society owes them parks. Society owes them "infrastructure". And now....society owes them cosmetic surgery.

I think at this point we need to ask the simpiler question: what doesn't society owe them? Is there anything?

Transgenders in Wisconsin file lawsuit to force taxpayers to pay for gender reassignment surgeries

4979989-0368816227-Red-H.jpg

According to the left - society owes them food. Society owes them housing. Society owes them healthcare. Society owes them an education. Society owes them transportation. Society owes them parks. Society owes them "infrastructure". And now....society owes them cosmetic surgery.

I think at this point we need to ask the simpiler question: what doesn't society owe them? Is there anything?

Transgenders in Wisconsin file lawsuit to force taxpayers to pay for gender reassignment surgeries
I think we owe them all a kick out of the back of a c117.

Do you have a reliable source for your outage or should we just stick with The Blaze?

Do you have a reliable source for your outage or should we just stick with The Blaze?
I haven't had an "outage" snowflake. My power is on. My internet is on. My phone is on.

As far as The Blaze - it has proven itself time and time again to be the single most reliable source for news out there today.

I haven't had an "outage" snowflake. My power is on. My internet is on. My phone is on.

As far as The Blaze - it has proven itself time and time again to be the single most reliable source for news out there today.

hahhaahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh snowflake.

Anyone notice that there wasn't a single thing that the left could cite here in this thread? They truly believe that society owes them everything and anything they want.

We owe the left a swift kick in the balls.

Forum List

Back