What does your significant other think about you posting here?

Never cared for the Beatles.

But they were before my time, anyway.

Grump is less relevant than you, though, so don't feel too bad, Chris.

Mine thinks it's kind of gay. But she does the facebook thing which is MUCH gayer, so she has little room to talk.

Anyone catch shit for being on here instead of spending time with your lover?

the best part about not having a boyfriend, is I don't have to worry about what they think!:evil:

Mine thinks it's kind of gay. But she does the facebook thing which is MUCH gayer, so she has little room to talk.
Anyone catch shit for being on here instead of spending time with your lover?
My wife isn't much interested in what gets posted here. She won't say it but I know she thinks it's mostly a waste of time.

And she's probably right! :lol:

Knock off the hardcore flame shit. That is NOT what this subforum is about. Y'all want to beat each other in the head take it to the Flame Zone, please.

Thanks

Gunny

My wife says I only post here (hello dear, I mean "mate" :D) because I have a massively overblown ego, and that I am pompous and opinionated. Well, yes, but those are not the reasons I post here. They're just the personal dispositions that make me want to post here :eusa_angel:

My wife says I only post here (hello dear, I mean "mate" :D) because I have a massively overblown ego, and that I am pompous and opinionated. Well, yes, but those are not the reasons I post here. They're just the personal dispositions that make me want to post here :eusa_angel:

Hey Di, are you available? My wife wanted some pompous ass to plant in the yard.
Wait, or was that pampas grass?

Hey Di, are you available? My wife wanted some pompous ass to plant in the yard.

Just let me know, my wife calls me, "Have Pompous Will Travel" :lol:

But please tell your wife to be careful, we have a lot of pompous ass here and once it gets into the system you can't get rid of it, bloody noxious pest it is :)

Just let me know, my wife calls me, "Have Pompous Will Travel" :lol:

But please tell your wife to be careful, we have a lot of pompous ass here and once it gets into the system you can't get rid of it, bloody noxious pest it is :)

That's ok, to this day my mom still calls my dad God (sarcastically of course). I wonder what that makes me........:eek::eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back