What Does Your Avatar Say About You???

Mine represents my hate for Hannity and people like him. I thought about it, and the most horrible human beings on the face of the earth were Nazi's so the two belonged together in my opinion.

Simple really.

You said it, you're very simple.

are you not the guy who says how terrible it is that the "conservatives" say they HATE certain people?.....:eusa_eh:

Nope. Not me. I have actual hate for Hannity and people like him.

must be your twin Rdean then....he SAYS he doesnt like people who hate.....its disgusting or something.....i bet he will give you a pass though....he will justify YOUR hate....its just everybody who doesnt agree with him,THEIR hate,he has problems with.....

People like Zona suck. I have no patience for people that have no tolerance for other viewpoints. As a matter of fact I really hate anyone who hates. Those kinds of people should all die because folks like me are smarter and more understanding of others. :eusa_angel:

Mine represents my hate for Hannity and people like him. I thought about it, and the most horrible human beings on the face of the earth were Nazi's so the two belonged together in my opinion.

Simple really.

Nazis were like Mother Theresa compared to your average everyday run of the mill Islamic millitant. I feel that way because Nazis didn't enjoy slowly sawing off their victims heads so they could see their spurting blood...nor did they hide themselves among women and children like cowards and refuse to wear uniforms. And they didn't always pick soft targets like school yards, bus stations, and civilian airliners to ether blow themselves up or ram into buildings. Alot of people in Germany joined the Nazi Party to stay alive...not because they believed heart and sole in what Adolph Hitler constantly spouted.

So if you feel Sean Hannity is like a Nazi compared to them....I guess that ain't all that bad.

So Nazi's are good guys? Are you a republican? Just asking. Oh and a lot of people..a lot of them joined the Nazi party because htey believed what hitler was spouting. Are you serious with this post? Are you really saying Nazism is not that bad a thing?

Of course I'm not really serious.

Hard to believe you were serious.

It kind of makes me wonder who you think is trying to murder you and your family as we speak.....terrorists or Sean Hannity. Who is a bigger threat to you? Who is the real enemy?

Anyone who can't tell the difference between a political opponent and a religious nut case really has issues.

Last edited:
a.
I am an ugly son of a bitch.

b.
I am a mean son of a bitch.

c.
I am your best friend.

d.
All of the above.

Simple really.

No.

Simple minded. That is understandable. You are, afterall, severely and tragically retarded.

are you not the guy who says how terrible it is that the "conservatives" say they HATE certain people?.....:eusa_eh:

Nope. Not me. I have actual hate for Hannity and people like him.

must be your twin Rdean then....he SAYS he doesnt like people who hate.....its disgusting or something.....i bet he will give you a pass though....he will justify YOUR hate....its just everybody who doesnt agree with him,THEIR hate,he has problems with.....

Please explain what this has to do with me. I am like a righty when it comes to hate. Screw Hannity and screw fox fans.

Mine says I'm too damned lazy to change to the next holiday, and half nekkid chicks are always good for rep from someone.

There are several reasons that you would select a specific avatar. Some people change them according to their mood and some keep the same one all of the time.

What do you think your avatar says about your personality and what do other members think it says about you. :eusa_angel:

I like looking at my own ass........:eusa_drool: :redface: :redface:

But mine says I also use it on my front license plate of my truck. I have it spelt backwards so when I pull up behind you. You can read through your rear view mirror. heh heh

Forum List

Back