What does Walkers win mean for WI?

How does WI change?

• No change. Pure obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly left.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. He's gotta at least guard the territory. I'm not betting on a flip right now but I have hope.

I'm thinking obama is going to have to spend time and money there to make sure it goes his way.

Not a lot, but if he assumes WI is his, he could lose it.

That's 17 points.

He sure didn't before Walker got elected...he sent in Clinton who's been less than stellar FOR Obama...

Wisconsin is LOST for Obama.

Lets not be over zealous.

WI is the womb of progressiveness. The idea that WI is lost to obama is a tad much.

BUT

If Mitt spends more time there than obama, it will go his way.

Last edited:
I'm thinking obama is going to have to spend time and money there to make sure it goes his way.

Not a lot, but if he assumes WI is his, he could lose it.

That's 17 points.

He sure didn't before Walker got elected...he sent in Clinton who's been less than stellar FOR Obama...

Wisconsin is LOST for Obama.

Lets not be over zealous.

WI is the womb of progressiveness. The idea that WI is lost to Mitt is a tad much.

BUT

If Mitt spends more time there than obama, it will go his way.

Mitt SHOULD be on his way there NOW...is he not?

Thing is? Democrats/Statists...UNIONS overplayed thier hand...and I don't buy for a second that Obama is 'LIKABLE" in Wisconsin much less any other State...despite what happened in wisconsin.

Fallacy. Incorrect...and reportede BY the media that has a HABIT of protecting OBAMA.

Wisconsin, as the rest of the Republic is LOST for Obama.

MARK MY WORDS.

Too much damage.

Thing is? Democrats/Statists...UNIONS overplayed thier hand...and I don't buy for a second that Obama is 'LIKABLE" in Wisconsin much less any other State...despite what happened in wisconsin.

Fallacy. Incorrect...and reportede BY the media that has a HABIT of protecting OBAMA.

MARK MY WORDS.

Too much damage.

Never ever underestimate the spin machine.

If it wasn't for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, we'd be talking about Pres Clinton right now.

you know

someone with first hand knowledge of leadership and international politics

MARK MY WORDS.

Too much damage.

Gee, Walker doesn't get it; he is Mr. RECONCILIATION TODAY! :lol: 47% AGAINST letting him finish the term he was elected to, with 66% one poster wrote, (I read 60%) believing recalls are for MISCONDUCT only. A beer summit with the ENTIRE legislature; sounds like a new almost MAN there.

MARK MY WORDS-I have a distinct impression your school teachers did that often. :lol:

MARK MY WORDS.

Too much damage.

Gee, Walker doesn't get it; he is Mr. RECONCILIATION TODAY! :lol: 47% AGAINST letting him finish the term he was elected to, with 66% one poster wrote, (I read 60%) believing recalls are for MISCONDUCT only. A beer summit with the ENTIRE legislature; sounds like a new almost MAN there.

MARK MY WORDS-I have a distinct impression your school teachers did that often. :lol:

Reconciliation for HIS STATE.

Obama LOST Wisconsin as he has the remainder.

MARK MY WORDS.

Too much damage.

Never ever underestimate the spin machine.

If it wasn't for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, we'd be talking about Pres Clinton right now.

you know

someone with first hand knowledge of leadership and international politics

Understood...but where rubber meets the road...unemployment going UP...and it WILL increase?

Landslide. Loss. Obama.

Forum List

Back