What does "Victory" look like to the LGBTQ movement?

I mean, if LGBTQ suddenly got a genie out of the bottle, what would they wish for?

It's hard to know, because they keep pushing for more and more, and there doesn't seem to be a limit to it, there's always something more that they want.

The question I have is, will MORE ever will be ENOUGH?

Will the LGBTQ movement ONE DAY say to themselves, WE NOW HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT, THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO FIGHT FOR and then disband their movement as no longer necessary?

I think the answer is NO.

LGBTQ will NEVER STOP MAKING DEMANDS and will continue to push their agenda until the literal end of the universe, when Christ returns to judge the living and the dead.

You sure do have a fixation, is this the 2nd or 3rd thread you started today on Homosexuality and Transgender?

When a man has cancer he tends to fixate on it...or die. When a society is under attack they tend to fixate on it..or die. And when a citizen has his vote overturned, a was done in this case, he should always fixate on it until it is remedied.

I know which one the majority of Americans support...

I'm sure you do. Thus your terror of letting Americans choose their own marriage laws.

They did. The members of the Supreme Court are Americans.

And you can't find a poll that supports your position on gay marriage or public accommodation laws.

I dont need polls..I always leave it to Democrats to win the polls. Go Hillary in the polls!
What I have are actual votes by free citizens. Vote after vote after vote. The *only* poll that should matter in a democratic republic.
The Supreme Court is an unrepresentative body. That is why only elected officials are directed to make laws..not appointed judges. Let me quote the brilliant A Scalia on how well the Supreme Court represents Americans..

"Not surprisingly then, the Federal Judiciary is hardly a cross-section of America. Take, for example, this Court, which consists of only nine men and women, all of them successful lawyers who studied at Harvard or Yale Law School. Four of the nine are natives of New York City. Eight of them grew up in east- and west-coast States. Only one hails from the vast expanse in-between. Not a single Southwesterner or even, to tell the truth, a genuine Westerner (California does not count). Not a single evangelical Christian (a group that comprises about one quarter of Americans), or even a Protestant of any denomination. The strikingly unrepresentative character of the body voting on today’s social upheaval would be irrelevant if they were functioning as judges, answering the legal question whether the American people had ever ratified a constitutional provision that was understood to proscribe the traditional definition of marriage. But of course the Justices in today’s majority are not voting on that basis; they say they are not. And to allow the policy question of same-sex marriage to be considered and resolved by a select, patrician, highly unrepresentative panel of nine is to violate a principle even more fundamental than no taxation without representation: no social transformation without representation." Justice Scalia

Like the Democratic Party which was just so recently rejected by the American people, the Supreme Court is a bi-coastal, liberal, heavily Jewish and non-Christian, leftist, patrician body made up of Harvard and Yale graduates who never did physical labor in their life.
President Trump will shift its direction. You cant stop him with polls.

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

Sounds nuts to me, but lets see what the Bible has to say about it.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Why are you so against what the Bible calls for?
Because it is wrong to want in this world what is promised for the next world.

In this world, there are distinctions between people, we are all individuals very different from one another.

Those who seek to build a "paradise on Earth" always end up building hell instead.

The reverend Jim Jones comes to mind. He was a very liberal "preacher" from California, who used to rent his flock out to Democrat party candidate's rallies and such. In his own version of "paradise on earth", they all drank cyanide-laced Kool Aid and croaked.

Hence the phrase "drinking the Kool Aid", as used to describe liberals.

Yes. He was ordained as a Disciples of Christ .minister too. Amazing how many so called Christians end up doing horrible things. Most don't make their congregation kill themselves, but it is quite common for them to tell little old ladies they should give them money before they buy food of medicine.

Do you have proof it is “quite common” for them to tell little old ladies they should give them money before they buy food or medicine, or Is this more stupid ASSUmptive BS?

Sounds nuts to me, but lets see what the Bible has to say about it.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Why are you so against what the Bible calls for?

In this world, there are distinctions between people, we are all individuals very different from one another.

Those who seek to build a "paradise on Earth" always end up building hell instead.

The reverend Jim Jones comes to mind. He was a very liberal "preacher" from California, who used to rent his flock out to Democrat party candidate's rallies and such. In his own version of "paradise on earth", they all drank cyanide-laced Kool Aid and croaked.

Yes. He was ordained as a Disciples of Christ .minister too. Amazing how many so called Christians end up doing horrible things. Most don't make their congregation kill themselves, but it is quite common for them to tell little old ladies they should give them money before they buy food of medicine.

Do you have proof it is “quite common” for them to tell little old ladies they should give them money before they buy food or medicine, or Is this more stupid ASSUmptive BS?

So two people make it quite common? LOL! Give me a break, you are just making crap up to fit your view of religion.

I have known many ministers and never hear one of them "tell little old ladies" to give them money before they buy food or medicine. I have seen ministers give money or gone and buy food for people so they can eat but none of what you claim.

So two people make it quite common? LOL! Give me a break, you are just making crap up to fit your view of religion.

Sorry, but I'm not going to look up every one of them for you. I suggest you google any of the top TV preachers and see what their main discussion points are.

Forum List

Back