What Does Trump Have In Common With Ivanka? Apparently "Sex"

• Banned
I mean....what the fuck is wrong with this guy????

Btw, watch Ivanka's body language, watch her smile totally disappear when the host asks Trump the same question. Interesting....

• Banned
I really feel bad for Ivanka. She seems so intelligent, well spoken and pretty down to earth for someone who grew up in a wealthy family. And she always has to put up with her cretin of a father embarrassing her on TV, whether he's saying he would like to date her if she wasn't his daughter, or saying he has "sex" in common with her, agreeing that he's a sexual predator in front of her on Howard Stern, or having to defend his numerous sexual predation allegations. I'm not sure how she keeps it together.

We need to admit that Donald is an incestual child molester and get on with our day.

I like that he has a good sense of humor. It's a shame some here would try spinning it into something inappropriate.

Last edited:
man i see shit like this and i can't believe how many great threads i've had pulled out of politics or or just ended,
because i don't drink the obama/hillary koolaid.

I really feel bad for Ivanka. She seems so intelligent, well spoken and pretty down to earth for someone who grew up in a wealthy family. And she always has to put up with her cretin of a father embarrassing her on TV, whether he's saying he would like to date her if she wasn't his daughter, or saying he has "sex" in common with her, agreeing that he's a sexual predator in front of her on Howard Stern, or having to defend his numerous sexual predation allegations. I'm not sure how she keeps it together.
I don't know, seems you know a lot about them people. I would think she probably would disagree with you.
Seems to me you have an unhealthy obsession with the trumps...
Lol

I like that has a good sense of humor. It's a shame some here would try spinning it into something inappropriate.

How would he know about his daughters sex life?
Did I say I know anything about her sex life?

Obviously he does. The simple fact he mentioned sex when asked is so sick.

I believe Clinton may of had an affair with Flowers, but none of the others, Conways husband was the lawyer for Paula Jones. Kellyanne was part of the anti right wing anti Clinton group in the early 90's. Trump is the real womanizer, he said so himself, he just can't help himself.

Last edited:
I like that has a good sense of humor. It's a shame some here would try spinning it into something inappropriate.

Obviously he does.
He knows she has 3 kids.
Wtf is it with you people? The guy says something funny and you tards try spinning it into something inappropriate. Is your side getting that desperate?

Obviously he does.
He knows she has 3 kids.
Wtf is it with you people? The guy says something funny and you tards try spinning it into something inappropriate. Is your side getting that desperate?

What is wrong with you?

What a creep he is.

Didn't we already have a creep in the White House, but it was dismissed as the involvement of an intern was none of the American people's business and irrelevant to his abilities as president? This is the president liberals often love to discuss and look up to over what he has done in the 90s, but private matters is only relevant when it involves a Republican like Trump. The bias double standard BS is so overwhelming it's utterly pathetic, when they can't seem to win when it's about "issues".

Last edited:
I like that he has a good sense of humor. It's a shame some here would try spinning it into something inappropriate.

Like this???

Trump and Ivanka1.jpg Trump and Ivanka2.jpg Trump and Ivanka3.jpg Trump and Ivanka photoshop.jpg

I have my people checking one of these pics out for authenticity....

Obviously he does. The simple fact he mentioned sex when asked is so sick.

I believe Clinton may of had an affair with Flowers, but none of the others, Conways husband was the lawyer for Paula Jones. Kellyanne was part of the anti right wing anti Clinton group in the early 90's. Trump is the real womanizer, he said so himself, he just can't help himself.

What a brainless, hyper-partisan sucker.

New Topics

Forum List

Back