What does this rule mean?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam.
If it means what I think it means then US Army Retired should be bitch slapped for doing it. He posts the same drivel here that he posts at Hannity, Free Republic, and other message boards.

This has been my snitch of the day post.

:eusa_angel:

:lol:

Maybe it is someone posting as the other gender? :eusa_whistle:

I think it means that posting the same shit at different forums is spam.

If it means what I think it means then US Army Retired should be bitch slapped for doing it. He posts the same drivel here that he posts at Hannity, Free Republic, and other message boards.

NO it means you can not post the same thread in multiple forums ON THIS BOARD. If no one has posted shit you can post all you want from another board as long as you show the SOURCE of your post, meaning if the SOURCE is not the other board but a news article or clip then you cite the NEWS source.

NO it means you can not post the same thread in multiple forums ON THIS BOARD. If no one has posted shit you can post all you want from another board as long as you show the SOURCE of your post, meaning if the SOURCE is not the other board but a news article or clip then you cite the NEWS source.
:confused:

don't mind me.. i'm just conducting a little research....

2131738257_c4d609013c.jpg

it is my attitude that makes me the best pretend mod ever....damn you think i want responsiblity and worse yet...accountablity to gunny....o hell no...

i will be over here fucking off and being the bestest pretend mod ever lol

Forum List

Back