What does the wealthy do with their tax cuts?

What do the wealthy do with their tax cuts???

• Create more US jobs

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Move more factories and jobs overseas

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Buy more foreign cars and goods

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Travel overseas to exotic places

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Donate more to charity

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Donate to political parties to get more tax loop-holes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Buy more stocks, bonds and commodities (oil, gold, etc.)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Put more money in the local comminity bank

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Put more money in off-shore tax shelters

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Put more money in Hedge Funds

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
We've had the Bush tax cuts for several years now, and I'm still waiting to see the jobs being created with all those $$billions of lost tax revenue.

The rich must be doing other things with their tax cuts....

The unemployment rate for most of the Bush years was at or under 5%.

What motivation do the investors and producers have today to invest and produce, when they don't know what next stupid edict form Boiking threatens to make their efforts futile ?

We've had the Bush tax cuts for several years now, and I'm still waiting to see the jobs being created with all those $$billions of lost tax revenue.

The rich must be doing other things with their tax cuts....

When the size of the federal government increases by 25% in less than three years, it sucks the air out of GDP growth. Businesses create jobs when they believe their market opportunity is going to increase. When economic growth is virtually nonexistent, their incentive is to reduce costs.

Thanks Obama!

What motivation do the investors and producers have today to invest and produce, when they don't know what next stupid edict form Boiking threatens to make their efforts futile ?

The US economy used to be a real powerhouse, up until they moved 14,000 US factories overseas, paid for with Bush's American Jobs Creation Act. Then the Clinton "Community Reinvestment Act" went south when the borrowers lost their jobs and the banks foreclosed. Then Wall Street (Lehman, WashMu, AIG, Fannie, Freddie, etc.) went belly-up. GM went down.

I'm not bragging about the 5% unemployment rate especially after the GOP had to slither out of town with the economy a total mess.

The US economy used to be a real powerhouse, up until they moved 14,000 US factories overseas, paid for with Bush's American Jobs Creation Act. Then the Clinton "Community Reinvestment Act" went south when the borrowers lost their jobs and the banks foreclosed. Then Wall Street (Lehman, WashMu, AIG, Fannie, Freddie, etc.) went belly-up. GM went down.

I'm not bragging about the 5% unemployment rate especially after the GOP had to slither out of town with the economy a total mess.
Oh, fuck me!

When are you going to finally blame excessive regulation, taxation and bureaucracy for chasing jobs out of the country?

What's my incentive to hang around, when I'm blamed for everything from ring-around-the-collar to killing children?

Fuck me running.....

Anything they want. It's their money.

We had three threads already, a few weeks ago, with this same regurgitated simple minded infantile talking point. It was as easily debunked and shot down then as it is now.

The real question is what does obie wan do when he runs out of evil rich people to tax.. whose gonna feed his minions then?

Someone else said: you can deregulate every business and make the tax cuts zero and it still wouldn't change the fact that ppl overseas will do the same job for $2 a day

We had three threads already, a few weeks ago, with this same regurgitated simple minded infantile talking point. It was as easily debunked and shot down then as it is now.

That is an infantile simple-minded post.

The wealthy benefit the most from the protections and opportunities provided to them by the rest of us. The spoiled undeserving cry babies whine because they should pay a few more percent to keep the economy afloat. The coxuckers opt to run off-shore to avoid paying a few percent more to help the social safety net costs like SS & Medicare.

The wealthy benefit the most from the protections and opportunities provided to them by the rest of us. The spoiled undeserving cry babies whine because they should pay a few more percent to keep the economy afloat. The coxuckers opt to run off-shore to avoid paying a few percent more to help the social safety net costs like SS & Medicare.
Fuck you.

The wealthy merely make the most of what's available to them and do their best to limit their liabilities....Just like anyone else would.

It's the spoiled, undeserving, covetous and greedy little shits who are chasing them offshore.

Rather than blaming them for leaving, why don't you do something to make them want to stay?

You miserable lefties want everyone to think that the wealthy are "given" their money by tax breaks. As usual, you're back asswards. It's their money. My money is not what the government lets me keep. It's all mine. A tax cut means the government is not taking as much of someone's money. Dumb shits.

While you sit and WHINE because THEY aren't paying the BILLS for those that should be doing it for themselves?

Never pegged YOU for a class warfare warrior...

NOW *I* know different.

Fuck you.

The wealthy merely make the most of what's available to them and do their best to limit their liabilities....Just like anyone else would.

It's the spoiled, undeserving, covetous and greedy little shits who are chasing them offshore.

Rather than blaming them for leaving, why don't you do something to make them want to stay?

You cant make someone want to stay. :lol:

While you sit and WHINE because THEY aren't paying the BILLS for those that should be doing it for themselves?

Never pegged YOU for a class warfare warrior...NOW *I* know different.

My position is complex. I'm on both sides and neither side. I'm against unions that kill jobs/corporations by making them uncompetitive. I'm also against Corporations that kill jobs by moving them off-shore, by bribing the DC whores.
I'm for a fiscally sound US, and fiscally sound SS & Medicare systems.

IMHO not one millionaire suffered under the Clinton tax rates, because the economy was fine and everyone was prospering...apparently. There is nothing wrong returning to the Clinton tax rates. Besides, like the poll shows, the wealthy don't really do anything to deserve more tax cuts. The social safety net needs the money more.

(yes its their money, but income gets taxed, so stop whining)

I average just under 40% income tax on every dollar I earn (state and fed) When I factor sales tax, property tax, use tax, SS tax, Medicare tax, car taxes, water tax, electricity tax, gas tax, tax on tax, etc,,, I pay at least 50%. I would welcome a tax cut.

Our parents made promises to the American public that they could not keep with SS, Medicare and Medicaid.
Tell me how 1 taxpayer paying into those programs can fund 2 retirees drawing from them.
Most folks that pay social security taxes ARE NOT WEALTHY.
BTW, define wealthy and give us the universal definition of wealthy, the American government defintiion of wealthy, the universal definition of "poor" and the American definition of "poor".
And tell us what defines anyone as wealthy and what doesn't?
Lastly, why should you have to pay the Medicare benefits of WEALTHY?

I average just under 40% income tax on every dollar I earn (state and fed) When I factor sales tax, property tax, use tax, SS tax, Medicare tax, car taxes, water tax, electricity tax, gas tax, tax on tax, etc,,, I pay at least 50%. I would welcome a tax cut.

Same here. I would not welcome a tax cut.
I am close to getting a gun, followers and demanding one.
When will the moocher class start offering cuts for their lifestyle?

Forum List

Back