what does the term false flags mean

flage.jpg

flagm.jpg

flagacrop.jpg

It means when a country pretends to be a legitimate nation, but end up being just a troll.

How does that work?

For example...Country A comes along and decides to sign up with the UN Message Board (UNMB) and they say "HI! I'M COUNTRY A!!!".

And then, after a few posts, they start to say stupid shit on the UNMB and everyone soon realizes that they are actually Country M. At this point, one of the UN administrators or UN moderators bans them.

A few hours later, they come back as Country B and the cycle starts over again.

That's how false flags works.

I thought it was when one side wears the other sides uniform and fly's their flag in order to sneak up on the other side. I remember hearing that Saddam had thousands of US military uniforms just for this reason.

It means that it's not Emma.

This is someone else. Someone smart, playing dumb, and laughing the whole time at the attention they are getting and the disruption they are calling.

Best to ignore them and not give them what they want, which is the disruption and attention.

This is someone else. Someone smart, playing dumb, and laughing the whole time at the attention they are getting and the disruption they are calling.

Best to ignore them and not give them what they want, which is the disruption and attention.

Good observation, I'll PM you about me not posting with them anymore. WTH?

OK.

Guy got too clever for his own good, practically telling us that what he's doing is a false flag operation.

OK.

Guy got too clever for his own good, practically telling us that what he's doing is a false flag operation.

Again, can't we be a bit more stealthy about sharing this information? I agree but sheeze.

:lol::lol::lol:

OK.

Again, can't we be a bit more stealthy about sharing this information? I agree but sheeze.

:lol::lol::lol:

No reason to be stealthy. The whole board should know to not even acknowledge this jackass when he joins again.

Can't play with trolls many more. Just supposed to report them. Circa Echo this afternoon.

They are entertainment. But sometimes you got to put the board ahead of your own fun.

*kicks carpet*

*digs in toe*

Forum List

Back