What does the rest of the world think about Trump and the GOP?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
bi-graphicshow%20americans%20think%20world%20leaders%20see%20trump.png

Few Americans think world leaders respect Trump

61 not-very-positive things foreign leaders have said about Donald Trump

Everything from insane to offensive.

• Banned
Few Overseas Have Faith in Trump’s Leadership, Survey Finds

In only two of 37 countries in the survey did Mr. Trump fare better than Mr. Obama: Russia and Israel.

G20 summit: What have other world leaders said about Trump? - BBC News

EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker

On leaving the Paris climate agreement:

"Mr Trump... doesn't get close enough to the dossiers to fully understand them... we tried to explain that... in clear German sentences. It seems our attempt failed."

Mexico would never pay for a wall.

We Asked People From Other Countries What They Think About Donald Trump

In only two of 37 countries in the survey did Mr. Trump fare better than Mr. Obama: Russia and Israel.

"Mr Trump... doesn't get close enough to the dossiers to fully understand them... we tried to explain that... in clear German sentences. It seems our attempt failed."

I really wonder how much the therapy industry is doing off of Trump..I bet you their business is sky rocketing through the roof on lefty snow flakes..

• Banned

I really wonder how much the therapy industry is doing off of Trump..I bet you their business is sky rocketing through the roof on lefty snow flakes..
Trump supporters in the heartland fear being left behind by GOP health plan

In Kentucky, a Trump stronghold, many fear losing Obamacare

Coal country's message to Trump: We want jobs of the future

U economist says manufacturing jobs aren't coming back

Dear Twinkles, it's the GOP base that is way more afraid than the Democrats. Believe it. More and more are understanding that your kind has been lying to them. Soon, only the tards and the gullibles will be left.

• Banned

Right wingers won't be able to afford the fees. In fact, once Trump and the GOP finish, the
GOP base will be left with "just die already". The GOP Healthcare plan.

Right wingers won't be able to afford the fees. In fact, once Trump and the GOP finish, the
-------------------------------------------- GOOD , fureigners hate Trump and by extension they hate me becuase i support Trump . As far as affording the FEES . sounds like a good reason to stay healthy so as to avoid the fees Dean .

-------------------------------------------- GOOD , fureigners hate Trump and by extension they hate me becuase i support Trump . As far as affording the FEES . sounds like a good reason to stay healthy so as to avoid the fees Dean .
What fees?

don't know Dean , someone mentions that Rightwingers won't be able to afford the FEE's . I assume they mean medical fee's and so i suggest that people stay healthy so they can avoid the Medical FEE's Dean .

MAGA! many people think Trump is doing well regardless of the perpetual liars club.

Who gives a damn? We elected him to be the AMERICAN president with a promise of AMERICA FIRST which he is keeping.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , i don't understand . When has an American ever cared what foreigners thought . Heck , we left the lands of England and 'europe' to get away from them . And then during the American Revolution we fought and killed them as the enemies that they were . Sent them packing back to merry old England with their tails between their legs [fecking curs] .

Who gives a damn? We elected him to be the AMERICAN president with a promise of AMERICA FIRST which he is keeping.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , i don't understand . When has an American ever cared what foreigners thought . Heck , we left the lands of England and 'europe' to get away from them . And then during the American Revolution we fought and killed them as the enemies that they were . Sent them packing back to merry old England with their tails between their legs [fecking curs] .
Libs will perpetuate any lie to bring this country down.

Forum List

Back