What does the left think of Ted Cruz's opponent? Well, not much actually lol

Well look at that, someone knows how to use google...

Derp

Beto's main attraction is that he is not Ted Cruz. In most states that would be enough.
his attraction is that he's liberal and more and more californias have come to texas and want that. i've tried to listen to him and he just loses me with every step he takes.

i don't care if you're democrats or republicans! he likes to say a lot. then he turns around and bashes conservative values and traditions.
when asked about his DUI he said people should not be defined by mistakes of their past and given other chances. i'd agree. then he turned around and pounded on kavanaugh and kavanaughs "issues" were far from proven.

cruz does make me want to take a bath when i see him. but he memorized the constitution as a young age and when i hear him talk w/o seeing him or knowing who he is (ie, he's on CNN and they're showing someone else while cruz talks) then he does sound fair and balanced and i've learned to appreciate him more.

beto is just another progressive shouting that they want the world to be perfect. cruz knows it's not and will work to at least try.

*crickets*

I havent seen any accomplishments from either side in years. Gridlock is preferred.

Cruz looks to be a career politician at this point. I thought you guys were about draining the swamp. Oh well; Honesty and conservatives mix like oil and water.

He has only served one term. Thats not career. There are plenty of career Rs and Ds that are part of the swamp. Unfortunately, you and most libs love the swamp creatures. They're like pets to y'all.

*crickets*

I havent seen any accomplishments from either side in years. Gridlock is preferred.

Cruz looks to be a career politician at this point. I thought you guys were about draining the swamp. Oh well; Honesty and conservatives mix like oil and water.

He has only served one term. Thats not career. There are plenty of career Rs and Ds that are part of the swamp. Unfortunately, you and most libs love the swamp creatures. They're like pets to y'all.

There is no swamp for one thing. Secondly, you can serve in politics without holding elected office. Currently, this is the 3rd different job Havana Ted has had in government.

Thirdly; "draining the swamp" was supposed to remedy us of career politicians like Cruz. Were you lying then or are you lying now...or both?

*crickets*

There is no swamp for one thing. Secondly, you can serve in politics without holding elected office. Currently, this is the 3rd different job Havana Ted has had in government.

Thirdly; "draining the swamp" was supposed to remedy us of career politicians like Cruz. Were you lying then or are you lying now...or both?

Yeah, there is a swamp and no, cruz isn't a career politician yet....doesn't mean he won't be.

Irresponsible Beto just doesn't get it. Notice how his ads now are of him by himself pouting and insulting voters. I heard he's getting sued for spamming voters.

Can anyone name a Cruz accomplishment?
Well? One accomplishment of Cruz’s? Where you at Grampa Murked U ... it’s your thread bitch
I just now saw your post. I have morons on ignore. occasionally I uncheck ignore when checking a thread and BAM there you were being your typical self.

See here's the thing, I don't live in Texas and have not publicly said I support anyone in this race. Those people in that video live there and profess to be supporters so you would think they would have a response, but they don't.

Now back to ignore you go....
Enjoy the trip!

Can anyone name a Cruz accomplishment?
Well? One accomplishment of Cruz’s? Where you at Grampa Murked U ... it’s your thread bitch
I just now saw your post. I have morons on ignore. occasionally I uncheck ignore when checking a thread and BAM there you were being your typical self.

See here's the thing, I don't live in Texas and have not publicly said I support anyone in this race. Those people in that video live there and profess to be supporters so you would think they would have a response, but they don't.

Now back to ignore you go....
Enjoy the trip!

Translation:

You can’t name an accomplishment by Cruz.

PS: you read every post I make on your threads...either that or you just happened to respond 5 minutes after I post. You are my bitch

In fact they know so little they can't name a single accomplishment of his.

This generation of uninformed buffoons are shaping our future.

Scary shit

He has been in the minority so he hasn't been able to do anything. You and other Trump supporters are the ones who are ill-informed. Trump lies and you repeat the lies as fact.

In fact they know so little they can't name a single accomplishment of his.

This generation of uninformed buffoons are shaping our future.

Scary shit

He has been in the minority so he hasn't been able to do anything. You and other Trump supporters are the ones who are ill-informed. Trump lies and you repeat the lies as fact.

Really?

Feel free to quote the Trump lies that I've parroted.....or admit you are full of shit and kindly fuck off.

Forum List

Back