What does the grey/darkgrey rep mean?

as far as i know... yes.

Do you have a better answer?

you could look at my rep and see if you can figure it out all by yourself.

then it depends on just what she is asking about doesn't it? She is not clear where she is seeing this rep.

you are talking about having your rep turned off.... i am speaking about what color the flag is in your userCP as a rep comes in from someone with 0. Its not green or red... but a dark gray.

as far as i know... yes.

Do you have a better answer?

then it depends on just what she is asking about doesn't it? She is not clear where she is seeing this rep.

you are talking about having your rep turned off.... i am speaking about what color the flag is in your userCP as a rep comes in from someone with 0. Its not green or red... but a dark gray.

Even with his turned off it is not grey. At least not on my screen.

Even with his turned off it is not grey. At least not on my screen.

When rep is turned off, where the stars would be .... to me, it looks like a hollow rectangle. Black with the background color coming through.

The color of the reps in userCP... 0 rep to me looks dark gray.

It means that when you signed up.

You didn't select male or female as your gender.

Basically, that you were either confused or transgender.

Del is an example of this rep classification. :cool:

Last edited:
What does the grey/darkgrey rep mean?

It means that unless you change your evil ways, you will turn into a Democrat.

Forum List

Back