What does the GOP owe blacks?

The short answer: nothing. Blacks usually vote 90% democrat in national elections, and they voted 95% for obama, the most leftwing and now clearly the worst president in US history.

Yet when the GOP is in power, it dutifully goes about serving what blacks perceive as their interests. Example: voting lockstep for the long anachronistic voting rights act. Doing nothing to end anti-white discrimination. Doing nothing about the illegal alien invasion, one of the principal purposes of which is to transform whites into a minority.

Who can think of any other example of either party supporting a large group which votes steadfastly against the party?

Your post makes me so very puzzled that the Right wing and the Republicans have a minority unfriendly rep.

And people wonder why Democrats get the racist tag with Byrd, Gephardt, "Hymietown", and Sharpton's inciting violence.

You can't help it, though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay. Name the last Democratic politician that asked about a President's national origin or religion. How about a Democrat that questioned any political opponents national origin or religion.

Betcha can't find one this century.

Help you out here too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_4w3ko4KQ&feature=fvst]‪ISP: The Devil & Mike Huckabee (CBS News)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
So Gephardt, Sharpton, Jackson, and Byrd are cool.

:thup:

Not sure about Gephardt...yes Sharpton and Jackson are racists and I believe Byrd apologized for his past racist past.....oh, and he's dead too.

Ah, here's Jake with his famous one post he repeats over and over. :rolleyes:

YOU ARE A WHITE UNCLE TOM GUTLESS PUSSY - I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU DEBATE ONCE. SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THIS AND OTHER THREADS UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW UP WITH FACTS AND ARGUMENTS.

You don't post facts or arguments, patrick, that's the point.

You are all blow and no show.

And Yidnar is right there pitching his racism with you.

This is why 3 of 4 Americans despise the Tea Party movement, which is poisoned by the few like you
i am not a racist. i like Hispanics,Jewish people,Asians,and Native Americans.And as far as blacks go tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle::cool:

I don't know...what is it you say about the black community. Share with us your pearls of expertise.

The GOP doesn't owe blacks anything.

Props there - at least one honest leftwinger in the thread.

Is it blacks fault that the GOP voted to renew the voting rights act? GOPers could have voted against it, why didn't they?

Because the Pee See epidemic in our society has spread to the GOP RINO establishment. All whites (and whites ONLY) are required to prove they aren't racists, just like in the soviet union you had to prove you were a good communist, or in New Salem Massachusetts in the 1600s women had to prove they weren't a witch.

They control the House, why don't they vote to repeal MLK Jr day as a federal holiday?

I have no problem with that holiday, but before MLK got one, I would have taken care of the more deserving - say James Madison or Thomas Jefferson.

The short answer: nothing. Blacks usually vote 90% democrat in national elections, and they voted 95% for obama, the most leftwing and now clearly the worst president in US history.

Yet when the GOP is in power, it dutifully goes about serving what blacks perceive as their interests. Example: voting lockstep for the long anachronistic voting rights act. Doing nothing to end anti-white discrimination. Doing nothing about the illegal alien invasion, one of the principal purposes of which is to transform whites into a minority.

Who can think of any other example of either party supporting a large group which votes steadfastly against the party?

Your post makes me so very puzzled that the Right wing and the Republicans have a minority unfriendly rep.

You have cause and effect ass backwards.

Is it blacks fault that the GOP voted to renew the voting rights act? GOPers could have voted against it, why didn't they?

Because the Pee See epidemic in our society has spread to the GOP RINO establishment. All whites (and whites ONLY) are required to prove they aren't racists, just like in the soviet union you had to prove you were a good communist, or in New Salem Massachusetts in the 1600s women had to prove they weren't a witch.

They control the House, why don't they vote to repeal MLK Jr day as a federal holiday?

I have no problem with that holiday, but before MLK got one, I would have taken care of the more deserving - say James Madison or Thomas Jefferson.

Well the tea party rules the House of Reps, why don't they pass a bill to repeal the voting rights act? They can cite black voting numbers and use that as justification.

You have cause and effect ass backwards.

How so?

Well the tea party rules the House of Reps, why don't they pass a bill to repeal the voting rights act? They can cite black voting numbers and use that as justification.

There's tens of thousands of black elective officials in the south - they practically run the place. The world of 1965 is UTTERLY gone. The act is not needed. If the house passed such a repeal, the dem-ruled senate would go along, right? Right. But what if they could pass it? Obviously, the lib media would start screaming racism. But repealing wouldn't be a particulalrly good idea NOW, they should have done things right in the first place.

Son, the GOP was created as a white man's free labor party to make sure slavery did not go to the territories.

Are you really that mental?

CONVICTED FELONS CAN NOT VOTE!!!!that takes care of half of you.:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back