What does the GOP owe blacks?

So, we're still back at square one: I asked you what anti-white discrimination, you said 'affirmative action', it clearly isn't, soooooooooo........

What anti-white discrimination?

Do you have a short term memory problem? I just carefully layed the whole thing out for you!

:lol: Paranoia isn't reality.

You've been tutored, and you have nothing to fight back with, so you slip back into insult mode. Stop cluttering the thread.

See, a lot of this was originally done in the same way discrimination against blacks was done in the old south - winks and nods, "gentlemen's agreements", ambiguous language, but everyone got the message - hire minorities or else. Kennedy's order only spoke technically about equal opportunity, but again, contractors "got the message".

And the absolute first one was actually Roosevelt's Executive Order 8802.

No, my gripe isn't just quotas, it's any anti-white racial discrimination. As I pointed out to you, with the current technique, "diversity", quotas aren't necessary to effect anti-white racial discrimination.
So, we're still back at square one: I asked you what anti-white discrimination, you said 'affirmative action', it clearly isn't, soooooooooo........

What anti-white discrimination?

Do you have a short term memory problem? I just carefully layed the whole thing out for you!
Not at all. You really just laid out some feelings you have. Feelings aren't reality.

You have anything else?

no6---anti-white-spot.jpg

get out of the thread until you have something rational to say, dumbass.
You haven't had anything rational to say since you started posting here.

In fact, you are quite the pathetic little whiner.

Like all Aryan nuts, Patrick, is not very rational and has a hard time communicating. It's nice, Ravi, that you keep encouraging him.

Over the top, mostly untrue and what is remains minor to the USARs, you, the Tanks, and the others do.

You are a sick racist, kiddo.

Ah, here's Jake with his famous one post he repeats over and over. :rolleyes:

YOU ARE A WHITE UNCLE TOM GUTLESS PUSSY - I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU DEBATE ONCE. SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THIS AND OTHER THREADS UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW UP WITH FACTS AND ARGUMENTS.

You don't post facts or arguments, patrick, that's the point.

You are all blow and no show.

And Yidnar is right there pitching his racism with you.

This is why 3 of 4 Americans despise the Tea Party movement, which is poisoned by the few like you
i am not a racist. i like Hispanics,Jewish people,Asians,and Native Americans.And as far as blacks go tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle::cool:

Last edited:

YOU ARE A WHITE UNCLE TOM GUTLESS PUSSY - I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU DEBATE ONCE. SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THIS AND OTHER THREADS UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW UP WITH FACTS AND ARGUMENTS.

This is why 3 of 4 Americans despise the Tea Party movement, which is poisoned by the few like you
i am not a racist. i like Hispanics,Jewish people,Asians,and Native Americans.And as far as blacks go tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle::cool:

Thank you for confirming your racism.

Over the top, mostly untrue and what is remains minor to the USARs, you, the Tanks, and the others do.

You are a sick racist, kiddo.

You are most bald-faced liar I've ever seen. :lol: Anyone can go back and read in this thread how I discussed at length the jurisprudence and executive orders of the last 70 years on "affirmative action". You are in the liar category of pissing on someone's leg and telling them it's raining. How does it feel to be publicly exposed as a shameless liar?

Has anyone EVER seen Jake the Turkey make even a SINGLE substantive post on ANYTHING? I'd appreciate a link if such exists, but I don't think there is any.

Last edited:

You aren't going to get a real answer out of him, and you know it. Jake boy comes intellectually disarmed to this forum. Let him mutter for awhile, and he'll probably wander off. :D

Patrick2, one of the great benefits of Obama being elected is that it flushed all of the rats out of the walls. Good heavens, son, at least we know what and who we are dealing with, instead of you fools acting secretly and insidiously. In our own city, we have identified seven whites and four blacks playing the race game, and they are all gone now. I hope that is happening in your city and in business with which you deal. Your thinking is not wanted.

Patrick2, one of the great benefits of Obama being elected is that it flushed all of the rats out of the walls. Good heavens, son, at least we know what and who we are dealing with, instead of you fools acting secretly and insidiously. In our own city, we have identified seven whites and four blacks playing the race game, and they are all gone now. I hope that is happening in your city and in business with which you deal. Your thinking is not wanted.

Ducking the liar issue, huh? :lol:

YOU are the only one tossing race cards, but I'm guessing you're so drug-addled you can't remember which is your posts and which is others. :D

And no kidding - give me a link to any substantive post you've ever made.

And, to the OP: What "anti-white" discrimination?

It's called 'mutually acceptable discrimination' amongst liberals and blacks. Someone had to say/write it.

USMB's rabid left-wingers will no-doubt accuse me of being either David Duke or Jared Taylor in due course.

Limey will do just fine.

But, now that I have digressed. There is no white discrimination.

Wealth gap widens between whites, minorities
Wealth gap widens between whites, minorities - Yahoo! News

Some people like to think so, but they just have no trade skills or education.

Last edited:

You are most bald-faced liar I've ever seen. :lol: Anyone can go back and read in this thread how I discussed at length the jurisprudence and executive orders of the last 70 years on "affirmative action". You are in the liar category of pissing on someone's leg and telling them it's raining. How does it feel to be publicly exposed as a shameless liar?

Has anyone EVER seen Jake the Turkey make even a SINGLE substantive post on ANYTHING? I'd appreciate a link if such exists, but I don't think there is any.

bold face liar or bald face liar? 76:365
So, my friends were having a conversation about which is correct...calling someone a bold face liar or a bald face liar. So...I decided to look into it.

Taken from Merriam-Webster Online

The truth is this: both are used, and so is barefaced. Bald-faced is the newest term; its first known print appearance dates back only 62 years, to 1943. Bold-faced is some four centuries older than that, dating to 1591. Although you might guess bald-faced developed out of a mishearing of bold-faced, the meanings of the two adjectives are not synonymous. Bold-faced means "bold in manner or conduct; impudent"; bald-faced has the same meaning as barefaced: "open; unconcealed"; and "having or showing a lack of scruples."

Barefaced is one year older than bold-faced; its first print appearance dates to 1590. But the original meaning of barefaced was literal: it meant "having the face uncovered," either "beardless" or "wearing no mask." Not surprisingly, folks using the word barefaced were open to shifting the adjective into the metaphoric realm: barefaced soon came to describe something "unconcealed or open"; and then something "showing or having a lack of scruples."

learn something new every day: bold face liar or bald face liar? 76:365

The GOP doesn't owe blacks anything. Is it blacks fault that the GOP voted to renew the voting rights act? GOPers could have voted against it, why didn't they? They control the House, why don't they vote to repeal MLK Jr day as a federal holiday?

It's called 'mutually acceptable discrimination' amongst liberals and blacks. Someone had to say/write it.

USMB's rabid left-wingers will no-doubt accuse me of being either David Duke or Jared Taylor in due course.

Limey will do just fne.

But, now that I have digressed. There is no white discrimination.

Wealth gap widens between whites, minorities
Wealth gap widens between whites, minorities - Yahoo! News

Some people like to think so, but they just have no trade skills or education.

The wealth gap is because most minority wealth is tied up in houses, not also stocks etc as with middle class whites. Thus the leftwing crashing the housing market disproportionately affected minorities. Further, obama's leftwing brainstorms du jour have scared employers off from making new hires, particular since most of the crackpot schemes are tied up with employees - eg, obamacare. This disproportionately affects minorities. Ironically, the lean and mean nature of companies has added value to their bottom line, making stocks (and hence white middle class wealth) rise.

Where has the expanded gap come from? You can summarize it in two words: The leftwing.

Last edited:
We have tried like crazy in our town and we have half the party leadership fighting against including more blacks in decision making. This time I think we have voted in the leadership that will do right and will ignore the old heads.

Forum List

Back