What does the GOP owe blacks?

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
The short answer: nothing. Blacks usually vote 90% democrat in national elections, and they voted 95% for obama, the most leftwing and now clearly the worst president in US history.

Yet when the GOP is in power, it dutifully goes about serving what blacks perceive as their interests. Example: voting lockstep for the long anachronistic voting rights act. Doing nothing to end anti-white discrimination. Doing nothing about the illegal alien invasion, one of the principal purposes of which is to transform whites into a minority.

Who can think of any other example of either party supporting a large group which votes steadfastly against the party?

The GOP only owes the wealthy and corporations and no one else. I think it must be in their party platform or something.

:lol:

And people wonder why conservatives get the racist tag?
And people wonder why Democrats get the racist tag with Byrd, Gephardt, "Hymietown", and Sharpton's inciting violence.

You can't help it, though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay. Name the last Democratic politician that asked about a President's national origin or religion. How about a Democrat that questioned any political opponents national origin or religion.

Betcha can't find one this century.

Help you out here too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_4w3ko4KQ&feature=fvst]‪ISP: The Devil & Mike Huckabee (CBS News)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

And people wonder why conservatives get the racist tag?
And people wonder why Democrats get the racist tag with Byrd, Gephardt, "Hymietown", and Sharpton's inciting violence.

You can't help it, though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay. Name the last Democratic politician that asked about a President's national origin or religion. How about a Democrat that questioned any political opponents national origin or religion.

Betcha can't find one this century.

Help you out here too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_4w3ko4KQ&feature=fvst]‪ISP: The Devil & Mike Huckabee (CBS News)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
So Gephardt, Sharpton, Jackson, and Byrd are cool.

:thup:

Far more cool on race relations since 1980 than the wacks in our party's far right, and you are well aware of it.

And, to the OP: What "anti-white" discrimination?

It's called 'mutually acceptable discrimination' amongst liberals and blacks. Someone had to say/write it.
Call it what you like, but until I see some evidence of it, it doesn't exist.

Read up on Grutter v. Bollinger and Ricci v. DeStefano, and then come back and tell me it doesn't exist. Then ask me for my experiences at university and in the aerospace industry.

And, to the OP: What "anti-white" discrimination?

It's called 'mutually acceptable discrimination' amongst liberals and blacks. Someone had to say/write it.
Call it what you like, but until I see some evidence of it, it doesn't exist.

Well that would be your little secret now, wouldn't it.

Black Students, White Teachers: Trouble in Mississippi

Are you really that obtuse to think that a white person can't be on the receiving end of discrimination?

The GOP only owes the wealthy and corporations and no one else. I think it must be in their party platform or something.

Contrary to dean's trademark imbecilic injection, corporations mainly support the leftwing agenda nowadays, with

- anti-white discrimination

- gay "partner" benefits

- over the top anti-sexual harassment regimes

- anti-white male TV ads

- purging religious references from the workplace

- contributions to extreme leftwing foundations

- contributions to democrat party candidates (aka "protection money")

- "corporate responsibility"

etc etc etc

Forum List

Back