What does the GOP have to offer?

Can somebody help me with how to include the post I'm replying to in my replies???

I seem to be coming up short :-(

Click on the quote button at the bottom right of the post you are attempting to quote.

Immie

What does the GOP have to offer?

Lots of stuff.

Bankruptcy - part of the economic policy

war - it's their foreign policy

hunger - feed the poor and they will breed

ignorance - slash funding for education because less money means better teachers

Your post is fluff and devoid of substance. This thread is about facts and specifics. So I invite you to offer any evidence that would support your claims. There is actually plenty to back up a couple of them.

You're quite the self-righteous dick... but I'm sure you've been told this before.

The greatest value of the two parties these days is that the Republicans save us from the Democrats and the Democrats save us from the Republicans.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm revisiting my 'no ignore list' rule. There are several people who verbally vomit every moment they're here. Why should I waste my time scrolling past the likes of SniperFire? On the other hand, there are at least three mods that I have to 'manually ignore' for that very reason. So. That's my 'big dilemma' for the evening. :eusa_angel:

A lot of dynamics at work here. Anonymity is definitely one. Being able to say whatever you want, with no consequence whatsoever. Few people show any respect for differing views. virtually no one ever apoligizes when they act inappropriate. It is a place where people who have no character will love, and people who do have character will be easily spotted.
But with all the negative and petty personalities, it's easy to get caught up in the bs sometimes.

Apologize? How you apologize for your own arrogance hypocrite? Once you finally proved to me that you are running a successful business, I gave you your props.

And don't think this is about anonymity. I'd have no problem arguing with you to your face. But you run and hide you little weasel. Only weasels take parting snipes and then can't even take a rebuttal (b/c you put someone on the ignore list).

You sure talk a lot of chaff for a person who basically doesn't have a damned thing to say!

CNN Examines Obama's Donations From Bain Employees – But How Much Have They Actually Reported on It?
May 25, 2012

..... Obama raised almost $125,000 from Bain Capital employees, including three who gave the maximum amount of cash the law allows. One of the donors was even helping the campaign raise money from other sources. "$125,000 is a lot of money from people who work at a company the Obama campaign and its allies vilify," Bash pointed out.

BASH: The irony: some of the money to pay for this TV ad may have come from inside the very company Team Obama is demonizing in it – Bain Capital. It turns out employees of Bain Capital have given $124,900 in donations to the Obama campaign in this election cycle. And three of those Bain Capital donors – Mark Nunnelly, Steven Pagliuca, and Jonathan Lavine, have given the President's re-election efforts the maximum amount allowed by law, $35,800.

In the case of Lavine, he didn't just write his own check to the President, he's what's called a "bundler," a fundraiser who helps the Obama campaign raise money from others. $125,000 is a lot of money from people who work at a company the Obama campaign and its allies vilify, like in this Super PAC ad.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-h...ns-bain-employees-how-much-have-they-actually
It should be noted that these contributions were made in 2011 prior to Romney's role at Bain Capital becoming a political issue. It would be the height of politically naivity, however, for these employees to assume that Romney's long association with Bain Capital where he acquired most of his business experience, would not be subject to Democratic scrutiny.

It still raises the question of "What does the GOP have to offer?" given that members of Bain Capital not only contributed to their former boss' opponent, but in 3 cases they contibuted $35,800, the maximum amount allowed under the law. Do they know something about Romney that has yet to become public knowledge?

In one case, a Bain employee even went so far as to assume the role of a "bundler" for the Democrats - a fundraiser who solicits campaign contributions from others!

Last edited:
GOP is trying to get SSI out of the hands of congress, to stop them from robbing from it.
GOP is trying to reform Medicare, so that it is there for the future.
The New Health Care Bill has done great harm to our Seniors, who now can't find any Doctor's to take them.
They can't afford to take them, it would bankrupt them.
This is the most anti profit for businesses administration ever.

Forum List

Back