What does the Country think of the Democrats after watching Ferguson?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The events in Ferguson highlight what is wrong with this country and the direction it's heading. Look at the Governor of Missouri coming out and demanding justice for the Brown family, ignoring justice for all concerned?

The president, Attorney General are again adding their own biases to the mix and again, leadership was not evident with the Democrats in control. I think its just showing how we need the RIGHT change in this country.

I'm really looking forward to November.

The events in Ferguson highlight what is wrong with this country and the direction it's heading. Look at the Governor of Missouri coming out and demanding justice for the Brown family, ignoring justice for all concerned?

The president, Attorney General are again adding their own biases to the mix and again, leadership was not evident with the Democrats in control. I think its just showing how we need the RIGHT change in this country.

I'm really looking forward to November.
The result of entitlement spending, and LBJ's The Great Society. We have seen the results for years. Just think...no doubt, most of those rioters from states far and wide, do not have to work. They are rioting on the taxpayer's dime. When one has nothing to lose, one needs to take others down with them.

We had two people come out to protest on behalf of Officer Wilson and the had to be whisked away for their own protection as they were charged by protesters in Ferguson. That was the liberal blacks idea of free speech.

What's wrong with that picture?

We had two people come out to protest on behalf of Officer Wilson and the had to be whisked away for their own protection as they were charged by protesters in Ferguson. That was the liberal blacks idea of free speech.

What's wrong with that picture?
Even though, it was reported to be for their safety, one has to wonder, for sure, these days.

I actually expected more race baiting and dishonesty from the left on this one. Don't get me wrong, there's been plenty of that going around, but it seems like this time there's a bit less than usually. I think/hope that slowly people are beginning to be a bit more honest in regards to racism.

This isn't a "left" issue, and it isn't a "Democrat" issue. It's a race issue; why do you insist on blaming American racism on a political ideology?

This isn't a "left" issue, and it isn't a "Democrat" issue. It's a race issue; why do you insist on blaming American racism on a political ideology?

Because the race baiting and dishonesty comes predominately from the left, although it's not exclusive to the left.

The events in Ferguson highlight what is wrong with this country and the direction it's heading.

I agree the police are too heavy handed in a lot of these cases and are becoming more aggressive.

But I bet you are talking about "wrong direction" as in people are upset a unarmed dude was shot so many times and are mad about it arent you?

10599465_717835078251622_8391489030254791273_n.jpg

Of course you are because police shooting citizens is no biggie. But when people have the nerve to say something about it its like "OMG shut up already" before the body gets cold

The events in Ferguson highlight what is wrong with this country and the direction it's heading.

I agree the police are too heavy handed in a lot of these cases and are becoming more aggressive.

But I bet you are talking about "wrong direction" as in people are upset a unarmed dude was shot so many times and are mad about it arent you?

Of course you are because police shooting citizens is no biggie. But when people have the nerve to say something about it its like "OMG shut up already" before the body gets cold

I don't think you're intentionally trying to be dishonest. I just think you're so biased you can't help yourself.

What happened in Ferguson was a young man robbed a store and assaulted a police officer, went for his gun and refused to stop when the police officer ordered him to stop. As a result, he was shot and died.

The man could have a) not have gone for the officers gun
b) not assaulted the police officer
c) stopped when told to freeze
and he would be alive today. Then there would be no protests or looting. No TV coverage of Ferguson, MIssouri just because of Michael Brown and his bad decisions.

I don't think you're intentionally trying to be dishonest. I just think you're so biased you can't help yourself.

Better that you wonder about me than to refute anything I say right sparky?

yeah that's the ticket

yeah that's the ticket

Good job!

I am 100% for justice for Brown. I am 100% for justice for the police officer who shot him. I am 100% for justice, period.

I am not for a mob demanding that the justice system be skewed in favor of any party, regardless of color or ethnic background, or what they think are the facts in the case.

I am totally opposed to asshole politicians who are willing to sacrifice justice in favor of placating the mob.

In other words, it's a left issue. There's no evidence of racism in this case.

New Topics

Forum List

Back