What does the constitution and my Car manual have in common?

The guy speaks spanish but not english, he has car registered in a foreign country, has no US address that we can send him mail to like most people who live here. And even if a cop did think that someone's hispanic heritage made him an illegal the suspected person would still have their 4th amendment rights so they just can't haul them away as you seem to imagine.

So wait, if I happen to speak spanish on the street instead of english, you're going to ask me for my papers?

And how are you going to know if a person has no US address? Magic?

Face it, you're going to have to do racial profiling.

Anyone entering the country illegally will be thrown in jail for not less then 5 years and all of his or her possessions confiscated.

So wait, you want to stop illegal immigration because it hurts taxpayers but you're going to throw them in jail, which is completely funded on taxpayers money for more than five years?

Do you bother to think before posting? :eusa_eh:

I could ask you the same thing.

I was telling you the immigration laws in Mexico dumb-ass.

pazz the windex and paper towels,,

The guy speaks spanish but not english, he has car registered in a foreign country, has no US address that we can send him mail to like most people who live here. And even if a cop did think that someone's hispanic heritage made him an illegal the suspected person would still have their 4th amendment rights so they just can't haul them away as you seem to imagine.

So wait, if I happen to speak spanish on the street instead of english, you're going to ask me for my papers?

And how are you going to know if a person has no US address? Magic?

Face it, you're going to have to do racial profiling.

If you start taking a dump on the sidewalk there's a good chance you're gonna get carded.

Actually that's exactly what it does.

Not at all. To give a good example, just because Hitler was a worse psychopath of a dictator than Stalin (or vice versa) doesn't make the other any less worse.

They're both still psychopaths. And at the end of the day, this is still a crappy law.

The law does not discriminate between white illegals from Canada, asian illegals from china, or brown illegals from south America. There is nothing in the law that states that. It simply says all illegals of any race will be deported which is the same identical law to the federal government.

If there was nothing wrong with the law, why did the AZ legislature feel the need to go back and amend it?

Forum List

Back