What Does The Bible REALLY Say About Queer People?

"If you don't agree with me, you MUST think this, which means you're a HATER! I have no use for that THINKING stuff!"
In other words, you don't think that as humans, gays are equal to you. That's delusion, and a form of hating since you hate the idea that gay marriage is equal to hetero marriage. I can sense your rage in your posts.

Marriage in the bible is no picnic. Gays have a better idea of marriage, love.

Biblical marriage Five couples in scripture we can learn from Christian News on Christian Today
Homosexuality takes the meaning and purpose of marriage and warps it into personal satisfaction. Marriage is to represent the relationship of Christ to His Church. Fornication is an abomination! Abortion is a abomination! Divorce is an Abomination! Homosexuality is an abomination! They all are rungs down the very same ladder.

So you want to outlaw divorce? Should Palin's daughter be stoned?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/u...vorce-many-catholics-long-for-acceptance.html

Pope Francis Divorce can be morally necessary New York Post

Divorce is not abomination any more.

Don't tell me. Tell LittleNipper

Tell me, does that whole "You disagree with me, so you're a HATER!" line ever become effective? I mean, there aren't any HERE, but are there people somewhere who do something other than just laugh at you?
If you're against gay marriage then you think that gay couples shouldn't be on the same level as hetero ones. Ipso facto, you a hater. Pretty simple really.

"If you don't agree with me, you MUST think this, which means you're a HATER! I have no use for that THINKING stuff!"
In other words, you don't think that as humans, gays are equal to you. That's delusion, and a form of hating since you hate the idea that gay marriage is equal to hetero marriage. I can sense your rage in your posts.

Biblical marriage Five couples in scripture we can learn from Christian News on Christian Today
Homosexuality takes the meaning and purpose of marriage and warps it into personal satisfaction. Marriage is to represent the relationship of Christ to His Church. Fornication is an abomination! Abortion is a abomination! Divorce is an Abomination! Homosexuality is an abomination! They all are rungs down the very same ladder. And they desperately try to prop each other up with humanistic excuses surrounding personal desire.
So fornicating just for pleasure is an abomination?

Perhaps you didn't notice that that new "law of the land", aside from being illegally forced without the actual legislating body, also included specific language exempting churches from punishment for continuing to preach their own doctrine.

Or perhaps you're just admitting that you leftists are a bunch of lying fucks who mouth platitudes to get your way without ever intending to follow through on them.
You just have to pick the church that hates the same people that you do. Pretty simple really.

Tell me, does that whole "You disagree with me, so you're a HATER!" line ever become effective? I mean, there aren't any HERE, but are there people somewhere who do something other than just laugh at you?
If you're against gay marriage then you think that gay couples shouldn't be on the same level as hetero ones. Ipso facto, you a hater. Pretty simple really.

"In other words, I heard something totally unrelated to what you just said! Let me shove these words into your mouth!"

You just have to pick the church that hates the same people that you do. Pretty simple really.

"In other words, I heard something totally unrelated to what you just said! Let me shove these words into your mouth!"
No, I heard exactly what you said, you hate gay marriage.

Homosexuality takes the meaning and purpose of marriage and warps it into personal satisfaction. Marriage is to represent the relationship of Christ to His Church. Fornication is an abomination! Abortion is a abomination! Divorce is an Abomination! Homosexuality is an abomination! They all are rungs down the very same ladder. And they desperately try to prop each other up with humanistic excuses surrounding personal desire.

Yes. Fornicating is sin. If someone is a Christian, they shouldn't be doing that, or stop calling themselves Christian.

Then you clearly DIDN'T hear what I said, because I neither said that nor think it. Nothing like telling me I said something I would never say to convince me that you don't hear anything but the voices echoing in your otherwise empty skull.

Yes. Fornicating is sin. If someone is a Christian, they shouldn't be doing that, or stop calling themselves Christian.

Excuse me, but who the FUCK are you to tell anyone when they can and can't call themselves a Christian? I feel certain that if God had died and you had been elected, someone would have sent me a memo.

When God - the REAL God, not some jumped-up arrogant pissant intoxicated by his own hubris - decides that you're either perfect or not a Christian at all, we will be sure to let you know.

Excuse me, but who the FUCK are you to tell anyone when they can and can't call themselves a Christian? I feel certain that if God had died and you had been elected, someone would have sent me a memo.

When God - the REAL God, not some jumped-up arrogant pissant intoxicated by his own hubris - decides that you're either perfect or not a Christian at all, we will be sure to let you know.
John 7:24"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

1 Corinthians 5:11But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one. 12For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? 13But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.

I am a Christian, and I have no right to judge someone who does not claim Christianity. God will do that. But the Word of God gives all Christians the rights to judge other Christians, or people who would claim Christianity. And through the Word, be proven right or wrong in that judgment.

Pointing out what is sin, and what is not sin, is not judging, for all of it is written in the Word. And immorality as a Christian, is a much bigger deal than other sins.

1 Corinthians 6:18Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?…

Because, as a Christian, the Holy Spirit dwells within me and all Christians,

And this is perhaps the hardest rule not to break, because even looking at, in my case, a woman with lust in my heart for her, is a sin. We all sin, but a true Christian, will not want to commit the same sin over and over again.

Then you clearly DIDN'T hear what I said, because I neither said that nor think it. Nothing like telling me I said something I would never say to convince me that you don't hear anything but the voices echoing in your otherwise empty skull.
No, I was right the first time,go re-read your posts, you grumpy bitch.

How many sex scandals in the last decade from within the church?

11th century Pope Benedict VIII responded to the decline in priestly morality by issuing a rule prohibiting the children of priests from inheriting property.
Pope Gregory VII issued a decree against clerical marriages
Second Lateran Council held in 1139, rule forbidding priests to marry, except the orthodox. Now some RCC priests can be married.
In 1563, the Council of Trent rule affirming celibacy.
On gays, Pope Francis said “Who am I to judge?..........The tendency [to homosexuality] is not the problem ... they're our brothers.”
Last month on the issue of divorce, it “can even become morally necessary"
2010 condoms are a "real or moral solution"

“The perfect family doesn’t exist, nor is there a perfect husband or a perfect wife, and let’s not talk about the perfect mother-in-law! It’s just us sinners.”
~ Pope Francis

You want to talk about not calling themselves christians?
Abomination? But you know the RCC so well and can speak on their behalf?

11th century Pope Benedict VIII responded to the decline in priestly morality by issuing a rule prohibiting the children of priests from inheriting property.
Second Lateran Council held in 1139, rule forbidding priests to marry, except the orthodox. Now some RCC priests can be married.
On gays, Pope Francis said “Who am I to judge?..........The tendency [to homosexuality] is not the problem ... they're our brothers.”

“The perfect family doesn’t exist, nor is there a perfect husband or a perfect wife, and let’s not talk about the perfect mother-in-law! It’s just us sinners.”
~ Pope Francis

Catholic does not equal Christian.

The RCC does not equal Christ's Church.

~ Pope Francis

Catholic does not equal Christian.

The RCC does not equal Christ's Church.

so christianity did not begin till 1500 yrs after jesus death? and an obscure german 'catholic' frier was the creator of christianity?

Not god? not jesus?

Christians believe in a risen christ, so mary was the first christian. Jesus was bleeding when stabbed by the spear, so he was not dead. He was given an opioid and vinegar/wine mix while on the cross. He was taken after four hours to be placed a tomb with healing ointments and herbs.
Wild though, maybe he rested and healed for three days and walked out on his own? There are many tales from Islam though asia that Jesus did not die and continued to travel and teach long after the crucifixion. His followers were persecuted and killed but Jesus is believed to have died and is buried in India.

So there were no christians for 1500 yrs? It was catholic bishops that decided on that bible you hold so dear on orders of a roman emperor, who did not actually convert till his death bed, and they burned the rest to control all knowledge. Their bible is your basis for christianity but catholics are not christians?

and this makes sense to you?

Not me. It's what the Bible says.

G-d said it, not me. Take it up with him.

~ Pope Francis

None of that is relevant.

What humans do, has no bearing on what G-d said. One does not dictate to the other.

If a preacher somewhere does something evil, that doesn't mean Christianity is changed to fit what the preacher does.

Further, you keep referring to some Catholic priests and such. I'm not Catholic. I couldn't possibly care any less, what any pope said. The pope has no more authority over my life, than the pizza delivery boy.

God said? What was his voice like? are you the only one to have heard it?
or did you read this from some hand of man? or did someone tell you this is what god said?

can you prove it was god's voice?

or did you read this from some hand of man? or did someone tell you this is what god said?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. It's right in my Bible. That's how he speaks to us.

Prove it? Of course not. I have no intention of proving anything you to you all. Freedom of religion, doesn't have an "unless you can't prove it" clause.

Now, I personally have been persuaded by the evidence, and thus this is what I believe in.

What you believe in, doesn't matter to me.

Two questions. First, what's the point of trying to redefine and "correct" what the Bible says about homosexuals if you ALSO want to deny that the Bible has any validity or relevance as the word of God? Make up your damned mind.

Second, Who the hell are you for anyone to need to "prove" anything to you?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. It's right in my Bible. That's how he speaks to us.

Prove it? Of course not. I have no intention of proving anything you to you all. Freedom of religion, doesn't have an "unless you can't prove it" clause.

Now, I personally have been persuaded by the evidence, and thus this is what I believe in.

a bible written, translated and edited by men with a political agenda? Most other books were supposed to have been destroyed so there was only the one roman voice.
That is not god's voice, it is man's voice from the 4th century and later.

a bible written, translated and edited by men with a political agenda? Most other books were supposed to have been destroyed so there was only the one roman voice.

Like I said........ what you believe doesn't matter to me. That hasn't changed from the previous post, to this one.

What you think about the Bible is your problem. Not mine. I don't care what you think on the matter.

And by the way... I'm not trying to insult you on this. It's just a fact, that I believe the Bible. I believe that it is the inspired word of G-d himself. Yes, he spoke through men, who were moved by the spirit to write.

You think it's from the 4th century and later, and you think it was edited with a political agenda or whatever.

Again, that's what YOU, and those like you think. I don't care what you, and those like you think.

To me it's the word of G-d almighty. The end. :) What you think doesn't matter to me.

And once again, I am compelled to ask, if it's not the Word of God, why are you so determined to rewrite it to suit yourself?

You don't get to have it both ways, dipshit.

Forum List

Back