What does Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, & Rush Limbaugh have in common?

All are college dropouts who have no work experience except radio and TV, have never held public office, served in military, nor worked in government. Yet their followers treat their words as gospel.

Also they all have 7 digit incomes. No wonder they are so concerned with higher taxes on the rich.

Sean Hannity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In addition, all three of them are immensely annoying.

To you yes. To their audiences no. And their audiences dwarf that of leftist talk radio and cable TV. And seeing as the New York Times has published their study showing the Tea Party has a higher average intelligence than the rest of the population.....I'd say maybe you should join them and watch these men also. You could learn something.

I watch brief periods of The hate and fear mongers.
They need to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

All are college dropouts who have no work experience except radio and TV, have never held public office, served in military, nor worked in government. Yet their followers treat their words as gospel.

Also they all have 7 digit incomes. No wonder they are so concerned with higher taxes on the rich.

Hannity banged nails and Rush worked as a P.R. man for the Kansas City Royals for several years.

You really ought to get such easily verifiable facts straight, Skeezicks.

What the fuck are you talking about. What did he say that contradicts what you said?

Wow dude. Are you slow?

Hannity banged nails and Rush worked as a P.R. man for the Kansas City Royals for several years.

What the fuck are you talking about. What did he say that contradicts what you said?

Wow dude. Are you slow?

Naah, remember now he is not a republican and never supported Bush :D

I don't care for Hannity much. I don't know why. I agree with him often, he just sets my fur on edge.

I used to love Beck on the radio. I also love how he managed to defeat his worst enemy, a guy named Glen Beck. His autobiographical sketches were great.

Limbaugh is artless and fun. I really don't see why you don't like it. You must be too burned into ideology to understand what makes him good. Rush really is the triumph of the nerd.

Yep. You get it. Especially with Limbaugh. The lefties just don't get Limbaugh. They don't understand that 90% of what he says is said soley to piss off the left wing, as he KNOWS they are secretly listening and copying transcripts of all his words. And Limbaughs audience, the higher intelligent Tea Party, gets that also. Half the fun of listening to Limbaugh is imagining a whiny liberaly hearing the same things and pissing their pants in anger. Libs just aren't smart enough to figure out his brilliance in that way.

Limbaugh used to do it in fun. Then he realized the dittoheads took everything he said as gospel and he started to take himself seriously.

Now he is the defacto head of the Republican Party. He gets to make and destroy careers with a 5 min rant. Any moderate Republican knows that trying to appeal to the middle ground will be met with an instant rebuke.

Rush will ensure the GOP is a secondary party for a generation

Righty's....comments on the head of your party apologizing to Rush Limbaugh. That has to sting. Seriously.

They are all brave realists. :)

Never worked outside radio?

You might want to rethink that.

Hmmm.....college dropouts, no public office, no military service........earning 7 digits, and kicking the crap out of "intelligent and enlightened" liberals who've attempted talk radio and on network TV in ratings, as Air America went bankrupt, NPR is barely listened to, and MSNBC has fewer viewers and a Milwaukee Brewers vs Toronto Blue Jays baseball game.

Could.....hard work be the answer? Thats a foreign phrase to liberals on the left, but those men have worked very hard for what they have, agree with them or not, but their work ethics cannot be denied. Nor their talent within their career fields. Jealousy is ugly.

No
They are con men. Snake oil salesmen.
They do know there is a sucker born every minute and they are taking advantage of a large group of suckers.

They are all brave realists. :)

Now that was funny. too bad I am out of rep for the day.

To you yes. To their audiences no. And their audiences dwarf that of leftist talk radio and cable TV. And seeing as the New York Times has published their study showing the Tea Party has a higher average intelligence than the rest of the population.....I'd say maybe you should join them and watch these men also. You could learn something.

Actually listen to a viewpoint contrary to their own? I don't know. You are asking alot of these people.

I think all political talk shows, both left and right are ridiculous. The host attacks the opposition with quotes pulled out of context, monologues designed to convince not educate, and authorities that are paid to support the host's opinion. Naturally, most of the callers or guest support the host. Callers and guest that don't agree with the host are cut off or interrupted with leading or rhetorical questions. Sometimes the host will get a caller or a guest that's a real loony. The host will then let the guest ramble on just to prove how dumb the opposition is. It's like having a trial with a prosecution and no defense.

How do you pull quotes saying "I'm a communist" out of context?

Wow dude. Are you slow?

No. Clearly you are. Especially since that part that contradicts what he said is in bold.

I was really unaware that construction and PR jobs were in the radio industry.

And they're all rich as shit.

I have a cousin that dropped out of college and was making 6 figures as a import/exporter.

I don't see what college has to do with success. There are plenty of out of work people with degrees. Having a degree does not mean you have something to offer that people are willing to pay for.

American Universities are just money factories anyway. They take your money...give you a syllabus and tell you to teach yourself. If you hang around long enough you get a piece of paper suitable for framing that you can hang on your wall.

Last edited:

I have a cousin that dropped out of college and was making 6 figures as a import/exporter.

I don't see what college has to do with success. There are plenty of out of work people with degrees. Having a degree does not mean you have something to offer that people are willing to pay for.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're revealing too much!

I don't care for Hannity much. I don't know why. I agree with him often, he just sets my fur on edge.

I used to love Beck on the radio. I also love how he managed to defeat his worst enemy, a guy named Glen Beck. His autobiographical sketches were great.

Limbaugh is artless and fun. I really don't see why you don't like it. You must be too burned into ideology to understand what makes him good. Rush really is the triumph of the nerd.

Well said.

They have earned their way to the top, as informed men of honor and passion, who join several other men of honor and passion, who held no college degree. Andrew Jackson,William Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson and Grover Cleveland. All it takes is common sense, compassion and a desire to work harder and work smarter than the rest, for the benefit of humankind.

They have earned their way to the top, as informed men of honor and passion, who join several other men of honor and passion, who held no college degree. Andrew Jackson,William Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson and Grover Cleveland. All it takes is common sense, compassion and a desire to work harder and work smarter than the rest, for the benefit of humankind.
The Presidents you mentioned distinguished themselves by doing. Some on the battlefield; some serving in public office.
The three stooges, Hannity, Limbaugh and Beck are not doers. They sit on their big fat asses and critique what others do.
Even though none of them have ever done what the people they critique do.
There is no honor with these scamming slime bags.

American Universities are just money factories anyway. They take your money...give you a syllabus and tell you to teach yourself. If you hang around long enough you get a piece of paper suitable for framing that you can hang on your wall.

I will chock your comments up to ignorance. Go do the research of the average annual difference in yearly incomes based on education. And I will leave it at that. There is nothing else to say, period.

The Presidents you mentioned distinguished themselves by doing. Some on the battlefield; some serving in public office.
The three stooges, Hannity, Limbaugh and Beck are not doers. They sit on their big fat asses and critique what others do.
Even though none of them have ever done what the people they critique do.
There is no honor with these scamming slime bags.

What they all have in common is a love for the Constitution and America. They were and are, not haters. They know a Nanny State is not what the majority of America would feel proud to live under and the growing population of the Tea Parties, should represent that to you, should you ever watch or go to one. We know how we are being urged to become violent, to justify the left's desire, but so far we have not. We are civilized. This is not to say that there will not be a fringe element at some point, as things heat up, but it will probably be from one of the left's infiltrators dressed in red, white and blue wearing the mask of benevolence. Cowards wear masks when they are going to be evil.

I will chock your comments up to ignorance. Go do the research of the average annual difference in yearly incomes based on education. And I will leave it at that. There is nothing else to say, period.

Not to mention the time "out of work" for those with degrees compared to those without.

Of course, these guys are talking about "BS" in Bible Memorization. Not a lot of jobs for those.

Forum List

Back