What Does Republican Mean Now?

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
I have noticed a great division among the participants on this chat site about what it means to be Republican nowadays. I personally think Bin Laden has totally changed the rules. I praise our President's decision to ramp up our intelligence agencies (14 and counting!), to create the Homeland Security Police Dept. so we finally have a truly national police force, to put in Real ID computer cards from 2008 that will track everything we do and buy, and to monitor our calls, emails, website visits, financial transactions, medical records and library records, credit card purchase records and new car purchases.

And I'll tell you why. Our President understands that Bin Laden is the greatest threat to our way of life ever. And he has implemented the programs necessary to keep Bin Laden from harming us.

The libs fail to understand the gravity and depth of the threat to us that Bin Laden personifies. That is why the ACLU has sued our Government.

Going forward under the threat of Bin Laden, I believe we have to redefine our Republican Party. We have to finally jettison the devotion to our so-called "Founding Fathers." Whenever a lib wants to berate our President, they always cite "Our Founding Fathers" or the "Constitution" or the "Declaration of Independence." Whatever. But our "Founding Fathers" had no idea that Bin Laden would appear on the scene. So their ideas of so-called "Freedom" had nothing to do with Bin Laden's threat to our safety.

We have to change our Party's message. The "Founding Fathers" are dead. We have to make Americans understand that our President is changing our country to make us safe from Bin Laden, who is the most evil, diabolical threat to our way of life ever. The libs like to call our country " unique" because it supposedly guarantees freedom to all. Well, who cares if you're dead? Can Bin Laden single-handedly destroy our so-called "freedom" the ACLU sues about? You bet, and I'll tell you why.

Big government? You bet, because it keeps us safe. Privacy? Who needs it if Bin Laden kills us? Constitution? It's an old piece of paper and hopelessly out of date. Does Bin Laden care about the so-called "Constitution?" All he cares about is converting us to his religion.

Simply put, our Party needs to reform around our President's vision. Kick out the fake Republicans like Ron Paul or Specter. We have to take Bin Laden seriously like our President does, and adjust our Party accordingly. Then we have to explain to Americans that Bin Laden's threat to our great country requires some sacrifices of lives and rights, so we can stay safe. It's that simple.

Homeland Security and their retarded stepson TSA are some of the limpest, most pathetic excuses for wormlike authority figures in the history of this country, if not the entire world. They are causing more problems than they are solving.

bush lover said:
I have noticed a great division among the participants on this chat site about what it means to be Republican nowadays. I personally think Bin Laden has totally changed the rules. I praise our President's decision to ramp up our intelligence agencies (14 and counting!), to create the Homeland Security Police Dept. so we finally have a truly national police force, to put in Real ID computer cards from 2008 that will track everything we do and buy, and to monitor our calls, emails, website visits, financial transactions, medical records and library records, credit card purchase records and new car purchases.

And I'll tell you why. Our President understands that Bin Laden is the greatest threat to our way of life ever. And he has implemented the programs necessary to keep Bin Laden from harming us.

The libs fail to understand the gravity and depth of the threat to us that Bin Laden personifies. That is why the ACLU has sued our Government.

Going forward under the threat of Bin Laden, I believe we have to redefine our Republican Party. We have to finally jettison the devotion to our so-called "Founding Fathers." Whenever a lib wants to berate our President, they always cite "Our Founding Fathers" or the "Constitution" or the "Declaration of Independence." Whatever. But our "Founding Fathers" had no idea that Bin Laden would appear on the scene. So their ideas of so-called "Freedom" had nothing to do with Bin Laden's threat to our safety.

We have to change our Party's message. The "Founding Fathers" are dead. We have to make Americans understand that our President is changing our country to make us safe from Bin Laden, who is the most evil, diabolical threat to our way of life ever. The libs like to call our country " unique" because it supposedly guarantees freedom to all. Well, who cares if you're dead? Can Bin Laden single-handedly destroy our so-called "freedom" the ACLU sues about? You bet, and I'll tell you why.

Big government? You bet, because it keeps us safe. Privacy? Who needs it if Bin Laden kills us? Constitution? It's an old piece of paper and hopelessly out of date. Does Bin Laden care about the so-called "Constitution?" All he cares about is converting us to his religion.

Simply put, our Party needs to reform around our President's vision. Kick out the fake Republicans like Ron Paul or Specter. We have to take Bin Laden seriously like our President does, and adjust our Party accordingly. Then we have to explain to Americans that Bin Laden's threat to our great country requires some sacrifices of lives and rights, so we can stay safe. It's that simple.

oh just shut up!

Mr.Conley said:
I say he needs to be banned.

too soon, maybe??

I'm looking forward to what he has to say when he can no longer find stuff to cut and paste...

cgd75 said:
too soon, maybe??

I'm looking forward to what he has to say when he can no longer find stuff to cut and paste...
Ummm, I believe Conley was being facetious.

Forum List

Back