What does Obama need to give the republicans for them to accept his 1.6 trillion tax

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What would the democrats need to give the republicans for you republicans to agree with rising the taxes 1.6 trillion dollars on the rich?

Me
-Look at the free shitter thread....1% tax on all free shitters that are on welfare!
-Maybe a lowering of the corporate down to 28%
-Cut welfare back to 2008. No reason for what Obama has done the last 4 years.

They definately want spending cuts. Hell, we need spending cuts.
My thing with cutting welfare is that the people that actually need it could be hurt by that. Welfare percentage is at a ridiculous number right now, and apparently will only keep going up. Wish there was a way to cut off the good-for-nothings and leave it be for the poeple that actually need it.

We need a way to slowly cut welfare while getting people back to work. We must stop what Obama's doing or 2 out of every 3 people will be on it within 4 years.

I partially agree. Definately with the last sentence. People need to get back to work. We need to cut welfare. It's just the people that need it dont need to be cut. Thats what I am worried about. SEniors, vets, disabled single moms with 5 kids and dead beat daddys (or vice-versa) etc

Forum List

Back