What Does Obama Know....And When Did He Know It????

One thing I know about is trees. I grew up way out in the boonies and ya can't say a country boy doesn't see the forest for the trees.

That said there is something huge about this Romney tax release and catch thing that troubles me and needs some explaining.

Doesn't the POTUS have access to EVERYBODY'S tax filings? ALL tax returns go to the IRS don't they? Doesn't the justice department prosecute tax evasion? Clearly THEY have access. So if THAT is true it seems to me that at least by the time of the republican debates and Obama knew who the candidates would be that he, meaning his (Obama's) people, should have looked at all of the tax returns of every candidate. Doesn't THAT make sense?

I'm not saying Obama could USE Romneys tax filings but he should surely already KNOW what's on them.

Which brings me to "the apology" and the attack ads. Obama is going after Mitten's hard with no apology so he must know something we don't about Romney.

I wonder if there is a reason why Willard won't release his tax returns that Obama is already aware of.

SOOOOoo.... What does Obama know....??????

And WHEN did he know it....????

To answer your initial questions:

1. Obama doesn't know much about ANYTHING.

2. WHEN Obama decided he didn't need to know much about anything to become POTUS is anybody's guess.

One thing I know about is trees. I grew up way out in the boonies and ya can't say a country boy doesn't see the forest for the trees.

That said there is something huge about this Romney tax release and catch thing that troubles me and needs some explaining.

Doesn't the POTUS have access to EVERYBODY'S tax filings? ALL tax returns go to the IRS don't they? Doesn't the justice department prosecute tax evasion? Clearly THEY have access. So if THAT is true it seems to me that at least by the time of the republican debates and Obama knew who the candidates would be that he, meaning his (Obama's) people, should have looked at all of the tax returns of every candidate. Doesn't THAT make sense?

I'm not saying Obama could USE Romneys tax filings but he should surely already KNOW what's on them.

Which brings me to "the apology" and the attack ads. Obama is going after Mitten's hard with no apology so he must know something we don't about Romney.

I wonder if there is a reason why Willard won't release his tax returns that Obama is already aware of.

To answer your initial questions:

1. Obama doesn't know much about ANYTHING.

2. WHEN Obama decided he didn't need to know much about anything to become POTUS is anybody's guess.

yet i bet you voted for bush. :thup:

clearly knowledge is not your requirment...

There is nothing huge. He filed his returns. He doesn't have to release them due to privacy.....same as O not releasing his transcripts...privacy.

I can see the O camp desperately attempting to do ANYTHING that they can to deflect attention away from their failed policies, horrid economy, high unemployment though.

Very doubtful that President Obama knows what's in Mittens' tax returns or knows exactly what he hiding. What is obvious is that Mittens is desperately hiding something and we don't have to actually see them to know that.

If he weren't hiding something, he would simply do as every other president in recent history has done - make them public.

The guy is a lying sneak. Hopefully voters will remember the last president who was as sneaky and dishonest as Mittens - Nixon.

Mitt has released his 2010 returns and 2011 returns haven't been finalized because of an extentention from his tax accountants. He is by law required to produce 2 years of returns....he will be in compliance when 2011 returns are completed.

bummer that those tax returns are meaningless b/c they were prepped while he was campaigning.
yet we're supposed to think this guy is good for the country.

eh... not so much.

You are accusing him of filing a false tax return without any proof what so ever.
You are accusing him of being a felon, before his 2011 tax has been released.

Last edited:
Very doubtful that President Obama knows what's in Mittens' tax returns or knows exactly what he hiding. What is obvious is that Mittens is desperately hiding something and we don't have to actually see them to know that.

If he weren't hiding something, he would simply do as every other president in recent history has done - make them public.

The guy is a lying sneak. Hopefully voters will remember the last president who was as sneaky and dishonest as Mittens - Nixon.

Mitt has released his 2010 returns and 2011 returns haven't been finalized because of an extentention from his tax accountants. He is by law required to produce 2 years of returns....he will be in compliance when 2011 returns are completed.

bummer that those tax returns are meaningless b/c they were prepped while he was campaigning.

eh... not so much.

Still supporting drug dealing, gun running and murder.

You must be so proud..........

OK what Meister when last years are finalized he's legal....that's true just read that the other day. They will scream like crazies anyway, its what they ate all about lol - craziness

Even the President cannot access IRS Returns. The FBI would need a supeona

What Romney is hiding is what everyone already knows. He is filthy rich and pays a piddling tax rate. Releasing new returns only reopens the wound

eh... not so much.

You are accusing him of filing a false tax return without any proof what so ever.
You are accusing him of being a felon, before his 2011 tax has been released.

Exactly, there is no proof, just blind allegations and smears and they're fine with that.

eh... not so much.

Still supporting drug dealing, gun running and murder.

You must be so proud..........

Compared to being a stinking lying politician those are three noble professions!

Forum List

Back