What Does Obama Know....And When Did He Know It????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
One thing I know about is trees. I grew up way out in the boonies and ya can't say a country boy doesn't see the forest for the trees.

That said there is something huge about this Romney tax release and catch thing that troubles me and needs some explaining.

Doesn't the POTUS have access to EVERYBODY'S tax filings? ALL tax returns go to the IRS don't they? Doesn't the justice department prosecute tax evasion? Clearly THEY have access. So if THAT is true it seems to me that at least by the time of the republican debates and Obama knew who the candidates would be that he, meaning his (Obama's) people, should have looked at all of the tax returns of every candidate. Doesn't THAT make sense?

I'm not saying Obama could USE Romneys tax filings but he should surely already KNOW what's on them.

Which brings me to "the apology" and the attack ads. Obama is going after Mitten's hard with no apology so he must know something we don't about Romney.

I wonder if there is a reason why Willard won't release his tax returns that Obama is already aware of.

SOOOOoo.... What does Obama know....??????

And WHEN did he know it....????

Very doubtful that President Obama knows what's in Mittens' tax returns or knows exactly what he hiding. What is obvious is that Mittens is desperately hiding something and we don't have to actually see them to know that.

If he weren't hiding something, he would simply do as every other president in recent history has done - make them public.

The guy is a lying sneak. Hopefully voters will remember the last president who was as sneaky and dishonest as Mittens - Nixon.

Very doubtful that President Obama knows what's in Mittens' tax returns or knows exactly what he hiding. What is obvious is that Mittens is desperately hiding something and we don't have to actually see them to know that.

If he weren't hiding something, he would simply do as every other president in recent history has done - make them public.

The guy is a lying sneak. Hopefully voters will remember the last president who was as sneaky and dishonest as Mittens - Nixon.

Wrong again (as usual).

What you know is that Mitt has said he's not handing over more distractions to you clowns. Like you'd change your vote based on his tax returns ?

He does not care about your vote.

He cares about the vote of the indes and they are leaving Obama and this is helping Mitt.

Obama is a spineless asshole who has gone back on all his promises and who knows he's gonna get his ass kicked if the economy ever gets to the center of the discussion.

You know this too and so you schill for him so people won't vote his entitlement giving ass out of the White House.

Mitt has released his 2010 returns and 2011 returns haven't been finalized because of an extentention from his tax accountants. He is by law required to produce 2 years of returns....he will be in compliance when 2011 returns are completed.

IF Obama has seen Romney's returns, then he is in yet another violation of the law.

And, no one, not even Romney, has seen his 2011 return. By October 15th he will have them.

The issue is Obama lying about Romney being a felon, that's no small matter. Obama, the President accused someone of being a felon and it turns out Obama is a fucking liar

Did Obama lie to his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

Did he double down on the lie and commit fraud by telling his colleges and Universities that he was a foreign born student?

Obama needs to get out in front of this and release the records

I don't know...and truthfully, I don't care. What concerns me is that this shit will become the Den's version of the Birther movement.....a lot of allegations, a lot of supposition, little fact.

That would piss me off that we would fall to the same tactics as the Tea Party pricks and the likes of Beck and Slimbaugh.

But it's OK when POTUS calls his opponent a "Felon" and lies about it.

Remember when Dubya did it?

Mitt has released his 2010 returns and 2011 returns haven't been finalized because of an extentention from his tax accountants. He is by law required to produce 2 years of returns....he will be in compliance when 2011 returns are completed.

Nice try, but there's no mandated number of years that must be released.

Mandate Candidate Tax Disclosures | Jeff Brinckman: Political and International Brinkmanship

One thing I know about is trees. I grew up way out in the boonies and ya can't say a country boy doesn't see the forest for the trees.

That said there is something huge about this Romney tax release and catch thing that troubles me and needs some explaining.

Doesn't the POTUS have access to EVERYBODY'S tax filings? ALL tax returns go to the IRS don't they? Doesn't the justice department prosecute tax evasion? Clearly THEY have access. So if THAT is true it seems to me that at least by the time of the republican debates and Obama knew who the candidates would be that he, meaning his (Obama's) people, should have looked at all of the tax returns of every candidate. Doesn't THAT make sense?

I'm not saying Obama could USE Romneys tax filings but he should surely already KNOW what's on them.

Which brings me to "the apology" and the attack ads. Obama is going after Mitten's hard with no apology so he must know something we don't about Romney.

I wonder if there is a reason why Willard won't release his tax returns that Obama is already aware of.

I hope Obama doesn't know. That's confidential even to the POTUS. It's one of the things that got Nixon in trouble.

No, Obama doesn't have access to Mitt's tax returns. No one does but the IRS and Mitten himself. The IRS is forbidden from sharing the information without a court order and that would only be given because of a crime.

IF Obama has seen Romney's returns, then he is in yet another violation of the law.

And, no one, not even Romney, has seen his 2011 return. By October 15th he will have them.

Wow, I filed mine way back in February. Mitt sure is slow on the uptake, isn't he?

No matter what is in Romney's tax returns, democrats can spin straw into gold. They already manufactured a tax return related scandal out of Ann Romney's horse.

Democrats have to grab at whatever they can since they are drowning.

obama knows exactly what's in the tax returns. If there was anything worthwhile it would have been leaked by now. After all, this regime never blushed at leaking the country's national defense secrets. They certainly didn't balk at leaking Joe the Plumber's tax returns.

Mitt met the legal requirements you libs look pathetic you know the ONLY thing Mitt gets by releasing more inconsequential information is more class envy. No thanks

Wow, I filed mine way back in February. Mitt sure is slow on the uptake, isn't he?

There's nothing wrong with filing an extension. Many thousands of peons do it every year and I have done it as well.

An important note is that its an extension to FILE but not an extension to PAY. IOW, Mittens already paid that tax. for his to hint or say that he doesn't know what he must pay or has paid for this return is another lie.

Meister

I've never heard of this law. Link please.

To my knowledge, there is no law that requires a presidential candidate to make any of his tax returns public. They do it for the reason Mittens' daddy stated.

None of this changes the FACT that Mittens is a chronic liar and that he is hiding a lot from the American voter.

There's nothing wrong with filing an extension. Many thousands of peons do it every year and I have done it as well.

An important note is that its an extension to FILE but not an extension to PAY. IOW, Mittens already paid that tax. for his to hint or say that he doesn't know what he must pay or has paid for this return is another lie.

Meister

I've never heard of this law. Link please.

To my knowledge, there is no law that requires a presidential candidate to make any of his tax returns public. They do it for the reason Mittens' daddy stated.

None of this changes the FACT that Mittens is a chronic liar and that he is hiding a lot from the American voter.

There are no facts that Romney is a liar and we the voters know a heck of a lot more about Romney than we do President Obama.
President Obama got right on the TV and lied to all of us about being able to keep the health care that we have or had, many have lost their old health care already.
Our premiums would go down, when they have not and have risen faster than it was before the new health care act.
We know very little to nothing about what Obama did during his college years.

bummer that those tax returns are meaningless b/c they were prepped while he was campaigning.

yet we're supposed to think this guy is good for the country.

eh... not so much.

Forum List

Back