What does Obama believe when it comes to Iraq

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Judge for yourself. These are actual video clips of him speaking.

I think he supports it...wait no he is against it... wait no he is for it... I'm not sure, decide for yourself.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=NVy5REoiDJo]YouTube - McCain Web Ad "Obama on Iraq" The Obama Iraq Documentary[/ame]

Obama wants to pull troops out of Iraq and sent them to Afganistan where AQ is.

Good idea.

Obama wants to pull troops out of Iraq and sent them to Afganistan where AQ is.

Good idea.
Obama said the Al Qaida in Iraq are a distraction and he would bring our troops home.
I understand that the Taliban are not the Al Qaida.
The Taliban are in Afghanistan. The Al Qaida are in Pakistan.
Obama wants to illegally invade the wrong country and ignore the Al Qaida in Pakistan.

Obama is either a total moron or he wants to take control of the Trans-Afghan pipeline!

Bring our troops home now!

Obama said the Al Qaida in Iraq are a distraction and he would bring our troops home.
I understand that the Taliban are not the Al Qaida.
The Taliban are in Afghanistan. The Al Qaida are in Pakistan.
Obama wants to illegally invade the wrong country and ignore the Al Qaida in Pakistan.

Obama is either a total moron or he wants to take control of the Trans-Afghan pipeline!

Obama said that if he had solid intelligence about Bin Laden in Pakistan, that he would go after him. Won't it be ironic when President Obama leads the U.S. in capturing Bin Laden?

Obama said that if he had solid intelligence about Bin Laden in Pakistan, that he would go after him. Won't it be ironic when President Obama leads the U.S. in capturing Bin Laden?
Oh sure, the same intelligence that said Iraq had WMDs. lol

Obama doesn't even know that OBL is alive and he wants to illegally invade an ally country that has a nuclear arsenal to look for a dead man?

The Afghan Trans pipeline is not worth 100,000 American lives.

God help us! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back